IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

Last edited:

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Game of Thorbs, love it and the graphic is perfect! As a Thrones fan this made my day Awesome jorb!

And Go Jets Go, let’s take back the Iron Throne tonight. Winter is coming for the Blues :D

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Lord Kevin should call up his bannerman ser Jack and demote ser Matt the Slow to privy duty. Seeing young ser Patrik Thundersword has a thirst for blood he should be placed to the vanguard charging towards the enemy with ser Mark the Magnificent and ser Blake the Generous.
Or perhaps Lord Kevin should go and see the sellsword market to replace ser Matt the Slow, letting ser Matt still serve as a mummer to entertain our fighters?

Anyway I hope that before forthnight we can say that winter came for house Blues. It is folly for them to come picking a fight when house Jets are hosting for war!
Now that tavern wench should really move Her feet and bring my meat and mead, I have coin for that!

(True) North remembers!

Last edited:

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
If we continue with ELL we will lose badly. Maurice should finally change the lineups our team has been probably worst team in league last few games and Maurice still doesn't have balls to do anything. How much we should lose before he reacts?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Someone posted in the PGT , ya we really miss Buff and his 0 goals ..... Really ? You don't think he does stuff other than score goals that helps this team win games ? He is our only defenseman that actually tries long stretch passes for one , they don't always work but at least it backs the other teams defenseman off a bit . I hope Helly has a strong game tonight and we score 8 goals , just to get the confidence going again . I would like Chevy to get us a decent 3rd or 4th line center , a veteran but not a 39 year old ankle bender . Maybe a veteran defenseman better than Charoit , that should be fairly easy for Chevy to do . GOOOOO JEEEETTTTSSS GOOOOO !!!! :cf: Sorry i just saw the Hump thread , guess i could have posted most of this their instead . :loony: GOOOOO Helly GOOOOO !! :allears: :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 204hockey

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I would like to see Morrissey get a shot on the 1st PP , i like his hockey IQ and although he doesn't have the hardest shot , he seems to be able to get it through to the net very well . Just not really liking Trouba back there , but maybe that's just me seeing something that's not there .

Reactions: jetswin

suihkukone

Mar 12, 2017
Denmark
Good game and good GDT indeed. But what happened with PGT, closed before it was explained what exactly happened there in the end. Did we get again penalty during delayed penalty call? And how can someone sit two penalties at the same time? I assume it's in the book of rules, but still.. :huh:

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
If we continue with ELL we will lose badly. Maurice should finally change the lineups our team has been probably worst team in league last few games and Maurice still doesn't have balls to do anything. How much we should lose before he reacts?

Exactly-for this reason I didn’t bother to watch the game yesterday. The loss was guaranteed. A meaningful switch up of the lines is so ridiculously overdue. This just isn’t a great team otherwise.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
I was concerned about us playing looser after losing some confidence recently but we didn't play a bad game at all last night. One goal off a terrible call and our PP didn't have its killer instinct and no lucky bounces came at all. Most nights 1 GA well into the 3rd period would be a win. No big deal if we play like that we will win 80% of our games.

We have brought it and hung with, or dominated for stretches every elite team we've played this season. That's what matters most. Not the points we end up with or how consistent we are or an extra couple stinkers against the bottom feeders. Come playoff time all that matters is how well our team plays as one and if our goalies can steal games.

Reactions: GNP

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Play like we did yesterday, and we win this one going away.

I miss Buff. (GASP DID I SAY THAT?)

Laine has to be better. Yes, he is still scoring which is great, and I am not WORRIED cause he is a second year player BUT if we are to be successful going forward and into the playoffs he has to bring up his intensity a bit in my mind. No doubt he will get there but I think how far we go this year will be linked to how Patty plays.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
4-2 Jets
Missed last nights game.
Based on SOG we outplayed them no ?

The first period was a toss up, we had lots of shots, they scored on a PP due to a crappy call on Copp. The Jets brought the house in the second, and their goalie stood tall. We definitely could have had two or three in that period with a smidgen of good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad