GDT: Blues vs Canadiens 7pm- Who Is Robert Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
nope I would rather not win the division and have the hawks miss the playoffs

Fair point. I just want us winning and the teams we are fighting with (literally everyone else in the central except the Blackhawks right now) to lose.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
nope I would rather not win the division and have the hawks miss the playoffs
Why? The hawks arent the big bad boogie man they were 3yrs ago. They dont have the roster to compete. Not saying the Blues need to win central, but I'd rather see Nashille lose important games.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Why? The hawks arent the big bad boogie man they were 3yrs ago. They dont have the roster to compete. Not saying the Blues need to win central, but I'd rather see Nashille lose important games.
Im not scared to meet them in the playoffs, I know a few "diehard" Hawk fans who love to talk trash, but wouldn't even realize they missed the playoffs, honestly its a complete selfish opinion

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Warms my heart with us having the puck in the offensive zone for a full minute with less then 5 minutes left in the game up 2. That's good stuff.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Im not scared to meet them in the playoffs, I know a few "diehard" Hawk fans who love to talk trash, but wouldn't even realize they missed the playoffs, honestly its a complete selfish opinion
Oh I get that and agree...but watching them get smoked in the playoffs is even better

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Really nice move by Hutton there. Plays a puck the Canadians probably weren't expecting him to, and his body forces the Canadians to give up on the play for an easy clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad