Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

this f***ing team man

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
I have to get it off my chest too.

I know we’ve had some bad players grace us with their time in Flames jerseys throughout our fandom careers… but Oesterle might be the worst player I’ve ever seen… or at least in my own recent memory … put a Flames jersey on. An absolute travesty. When he wears red, it may as well just be a pylon with a stick and helmet

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

I know we’ve had some bad players grace us with their time in Flames jerseys throughout our fandom careers… but Oesterle might be the worst player I’ve ever seen… or at least in my own recent memory … put a Flames jersey on. An absolute travesty. When he wears red, it may as well just be a pylon with a stick and helmet

No. I still hate Ales Kotalik more.

Reactions: Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Oesterle isn't even the 5 o'clock shadow of Stone. That's honestly why I was okay giving him a chance.. the idea that he could pop into the lineup, he's been around, he's a professional..

Not even the pop in is worth it. The guy can't play NHL hockey. Go out and get anyone else.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

The list of defencemen I prefer him to is small. Dalton Prout is on that list. Shane O'Brien is also on that list.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Only Calgary Flames can lose this way. Markstrom looked bad at least on couple of goals. Really dissatisfied. #28 wants out for months, just find him home already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad