GDT: Blues visit Flames, 1/23/2024 @ 7:00 MT, SNET-1/960

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Anyone here a Sarich fan back in the day? only memorable moment for me was the huge game changing hit in the playoffs. i think we discussed it a few games ago.
What a beauty.
I remember loving his physicality. I texted the Fan 960 guys in the morning and said I was going to get a Sarich jersey. Dean reads it and mocks the notion, then whoever was on their with him defended the love of that style of play.. Yadda Yadda, that's my Sarich memory that stands out lmao. Dean really f***ing couldn't believe it lmao.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah there's no way Ryan Leslie's 60. Eric Francis thinks he's funny.
I can believe it.

My dad is 73 and terminal and he still looks this good

PXL_20231226_020842304~2.jpg

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
17th anni w the lady tonight. Made us a great steak dinner w sautéed mushrooms, carrots and potatoes. Was fantastic. Missed most of game but Marky just whiffing on shots from what I've seen. Anyway guaranteed anni win night. Enjoy the upcoming victory boys. I'm out.
Congratulations, have fun! 💥💥💥

• Love
Reactions: flames23

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
17th anni w the lady tonight. I made us a great steak dinner w sautéed mushrooms, carrots and potatoes. Was fantastic. Missed most of game but Marky just whiffing on shots from what I've seen. Anyway guaranteed anni win night. Enjoy the upcoming victory boys. I'm out.

Thanks for messaging us from the washroom on your special night :laugh:

Seriously though, congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: flames23

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Huberdeau's PP work now compared to the start of the season is night and day. I remember when nearly every pass would miss its mark.

Not saying he's a PP master or anything, but he's making some pretty nice passes these days, like that cross ice pass which resulted in the only scoring chance on the 1st unit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad