Blues Trade Proposals Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Seems like a match considering our depth at 3C and their needs.

Trade Berglund, and roll with one of Barbashev or Sobotka.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
It has already been discussed on the trade boards. A couple of Pen's fans posted they would give up a 1st for Berglund or Sobotka. Sobotka was the more popular 3C with their fans, however. I would gladly take a 1st for either one. Most of you would rather unload Berglund, because of his contract I know, but I would gladly keep Berglund and deal Sobotka if it meant a 1st. Again, either or, for me.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
My main concern about moving Bergy is his reputation as a "glue" guy. With this team getting younger and younger, his lockerroom presence should be considered before moving him.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
No reason to move Berglund. I'd rather keep him so we continue to have great depth. Someone will inevitably be hurt when he returns.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Would love to trade Bergie for a 1st round pick, but I have a feeling that the Blues value their depth too much to want to make that move.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
If one of Fabbri/Schenn really sticks at center, then I think it's quite possible to deal Berglund as Stastny,Barbashev,Fabbri/Schenn with Sobotka playing wing and even Steen in emergency. But it's definitely something I don't see happening until Berglund returns as that allows for time to see how things play out at center.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
You can't trade Berglund while he's injured and get full value anyway IMO. By the time he's back, we'll have a better idea on how well Fabbri/Schenn are doing at center. I suspect it will be fine.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues should push hard get 1st round pick for 2018 draft. So next off-season move should be best option for getting that, I doubt we'll move debt pieces for picks at TDL, maybe if guy like Berglund is expendable.

Btw can somebody find that @Elkranio expendables image?

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Well another Parayko for a bunch of pieces on the main trade forum again lol, Sometimes I feel sorry for the level headed Leafs fans

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Leafs proposals for Parayko get so old. Wish I could just not click on them, but it's like a train wreck I just cant look away from.

That guy Zeke sure has some interesting player valuations...:laugh:

Splatter

Sep 13, 2010
St. Louis
Leafs proposals for Parayko get so old. Wish I could just not click on them, but it's like a train wreck I just cant look away from.

These are still happening? Argh.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL

What are you talking about!? they were offering us a #1c for a #2-3 defender on their team!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Had a dream that the Blues traded Binnington, Megan and a couple lesser prospects for Riley Sheahan (don't ask why).

But before we learned that it was Binnington, the first report on Twitter was that it was actually Jake Allen being moved instead and this board completely went up in flames. Was hilarious.

Speaking of Sheahan though, I think the Penguins should just pull the trigger on him. With their depth, I think he could put up 30+ points and be solid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad