Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor McFries

5-14-6-1
Jan 9, 2008
Let's go boys.

bandana.gif

That beer is the rug in The Big Lebowski. It ties the whole gif together.

Reactions: StupidGenius

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
f*** the Blues... Oilers will kill them tonight.

Cammalleri pots a pair in his Oiler debut and the Oilers crush the West-leading Blues.

Next win vs Dallas already in sight.

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
I have tomorrow off so I decided to just stay up for NHL tonight. It's going to be 25+ hours when the game finishes, so I'm going to be pretty pissed off if the Oilers get shut out or lose in an embarassing fashion tonight.

Reactions: GameChanger

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hope bandana guy got his season tickets and will be repping us tonight

If they show him again maybe he can get his own radio show on TSN 1260 like Dart guy did in Toronto. They have openings now on 1260 as well (coincidence? I think not...)

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
2 bad losses in a row from the Blues so I am expecting a very hard fought game. I simply think the Blues are too good to allow 3 losses in a row so I am expecting a very fun to watch 3-2 OT loss.

Team is on the uptick so I think they still manage a point tonight.

never bet against the Oilers in OT

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Most importantly guys, smile and have fun.

A good attitude (from a happy-go-lucky young player) can do wonders for a team if that attitude is contagious. Hertl was that guy for us, hopefully Pooljoojarvy is the guy for you guys.

I love you guys. Trust the Pro-cess.

2016-nhl-draft-round-one6.jpeg

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
The team should have a lot of confidence after the last game, so I'm inclined to have a pretty good feeling about this game.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
This schedule is so unfair. It seems we keep getting teams that were just beaten by Calgary and looking to bounce back. Maybe the refs and schedulers have gotten together... they need Toronto to win the cup for the $$$.

Did you even watch last year? lol

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
It'll be interesting to see if that game from Vegas has been the spark the team needed.

Maroon, Klef, Letustu and Benning were all guys that needed to score. Klef extremely pumped.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Play the body like last game and we win. Play a finesse game and we lose. So let's see some hits out there boys!

wait wait..... playing a finesse game against probably the slowest team in the league is a deteriment for the Oilers ? No play fast, get in on the forecheck , create turnovers and bury them early.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Getting tired of trying to watch these games in Manitoba where they are all blacked out on SN.

Stupid blackouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad