Half-Assed GDT: Blues Oilers: have we given up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Oilers need a Buch. They should give us 2 1sts, Broberg, and Bourgault.
Bourgault has 16 points in his 2nd AHL season. People are really talking themselves into a deal with Edmonton that we will end up losing.

If I don't see two new defensemen in our starting lineup next season, I'm going to have a hard time getting excited come October.
Yup. The Blues cannot go into next season with both Krug and Faulk on the roster. If they do, I might just not watch a single game.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Bourgault has 16 points in his 2nd AHL season. People are really talking themselves into a deal with Edmonton that we will end up losing.

Yup. The Blues cannot go into next season with both Krug and Faulk on the roster. If they do, I might just not watch a single game.
I'd much rather try and go for a 1st+Morrow from Carolina.

I'm just talking to talk on anything between the Oilers or Vegas. I don't really see much from those two teams outside of 1st round picks that I would seriously be interested in.

Reactions: Snubbed4Vezina

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
What a comically poor defensive effort from Thomas. He literally just stood there and let McDavid skate by him in the neutral zone.
This. You can say "geez, what a weak goal by Binnington" but Thomas barely gave a lazy meh, I'll try wave and then drifted as a spectator the rest of the way which let McDavid get cranked up and then he turns Kyrou inside out.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
This. You can say "geez, what a weak goal by Binnington" but Thomas barely gave a lazy meh, I'll try wave and then drifted as a spectator the rest of the way which let McDavid get cranked up and then he turns Kyrou inside out.
There are very few players that can beat Kyrou in speed and agility.

Thomas had to give the one player who’s better in literally everything skating room for Kyrou to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad