Half-Assed GDT: Blues Oilers: bounce back or crash landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
This is some of the poorest officiating we have seen all year and that’s saying something. Brutal. Enjoy the win.

Which penalty are you upset about? The one where Desharnais clearly cross checked a much smaller Thomas in the chest? Or the one where Brown had his stick held full around Krugs body? Or a different one?

Late edit: or are you upset about the missed trip McLeod had on Sundqvist? Because I agree. They should’ve called that.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great 2nd Period by The Blues. Glad they've built up a 3-goal lead. neighbours has been great again.

I've been posting on the wrong thread for the entire two periods of this game. Over 100 posts! Unbelievable! I hope one of The mods can move my posts to this thread. They should fall in place based on the times posted. Sorry!

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Great 2nd Period by The Blues. Glad they've built up a 3-goal lead. neighbours has been great again.

I've been posting on the wrong thread for the entire two periods of this game. Over 100 posts! Unbelievable! I hope one of The mods can move my posts to this thread. They should fall in place based on the times posted. Sorry!

Epic 🤣🤣🤣

:laugh: CuJo, Liut, Plante, Fuhr, Brodeur all MILES better.

Brodeur doesn’t even count. Binnington is better than the rest and it’s not that close

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Which penalty are you upset about? The one where Desharnais clearly cross checked a much smaller Thomas in the chest? Or the one where Brown had his stick held full around Krugs body? Or a different one?

Late edit: or are you upset about the missed trip McLeod had on Sundqvist? Because I agree. They should’ve called that.

Clearly upset that they got away with trying to hurt Sunny with no call.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

Spot on. The Oilers are unraveling, which they often do when they get frustrated, and the Blues are making them look foolish. Love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad