Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
1708654269389.gif

StLewis11

Oct 18, 2008
was So.Ill, now SoCA
I was curious, so I looked up for an individual:

The fastest hat-trick scored by an individual ice hockey player in a National Hockey League game is 21 seconds by Bill Mosienko (Canada) playing for the Chicago Blackhawks against the New York Rangers on 23 March 1952.

Reactions: Drubilly

oPlaiD

Dec 3, 2007
Imagine grabbing a beer and hearing that horn go bananas. Ha. Brutal. Happened to someone tonight. lol.
Back in '98 my Dad did some canny prognostication and bought tickets to a single Cardinals home game a month out. When we're at the game, my Dad and sister go out to grab concessions and use the restroom. They're gone for like almost 2 innings so the lines must've been terrible. They finally get back, and the next batter McGwire hits 62.

I don't think I've left my seat during live action at a sporting event since then. Even in largely unmemorable games like this one you can still end up experiencing something you'll never forget, which is one of the things that makes it worth it. Then again most of the ones I've attended are hockey so there are conveniently placed intermissions to get your business done, unlike in baseball.

Reactions: stlwahoo

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
kappanen needs to be traded for whatever we can get
Absolutely.

People that wouldn’t trade him for a late pick are crazy. Even if it’s a 7th rounder, who cares. Take that .05% chance you draft a good player with that pick for a guy that has no future here.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Absolutely.

People that wouldn’t trade him for a late pick are crazy. Even if it’s a 7th rounder, who cares. Take that .05% chance you draft a good player with that pick for a guy that has no future here.
Call me greedy, but I would want a heck of a lot more than a 7th round pick to move KK.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Call me greedy, but I would want a heck of a lot more than a 7th round pick to move KK.
I want more than a 7th too but why does it matter? Kapanen isn’t good and shouldn’t be back next season. You take what you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad