OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2023-2024

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I have ad blockers on my ipad and still have this problem, also, live threads SUCK when using my ipad
My iPad is old and dying, so I have all kinds of problems with it, but that isn’t one of them. I would point out that on this site, I believe ads are disabled if you pay roughly $10 annual sponsor fee. Which if you can set aside the frustration that it feels like they made site worse just to get you to pay, that is not much to pay for better experience on site where we spend a lot of time.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Anyone know if Easton is still on HF?

I'd guess he isn't but don't know for sure. I clicked on his profile. He is no longer a moderator, which he still was for a while after he stopped posting. His last post was in 2022. He does not have any last activity listed which includes making posts and liking posts. It also does not list when he was "last seen" which will say when you last looked logged in to look at the forum. I pulled some other profiles from the Cup roll call thread, and it listed one user as last seen in July of 2023. For it not to show Easton's last seen, he has not logged in since before that date. It's possible he is lurking without logging in or created a different account. I don't know why he would though.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I'd guess he isn't but don't know for sure. I clicked on his profile. He is no longer a moderator, which he still was for a while after he stopped posting. His last post was in 2022. He does not have any last activity listed which includes making posts and liking posts. It also does not list when he was "last seen" which will say when you last looked logged in to look at the forum. I pulled some other profiles from the Cup roll call thread, and it listed one user as last seen in July of 2023. For it not to show Easton's last seen, he has not logged in since before that date. It's possible he is lurking without logging in or created a different account. I don't know why he would though.
Hopefully Easton is ok. Sucks to lose a good member of our community here.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
My iPad is old and dying, so I have all kinds of problems with it, but that isn’t one of them. I would point out that on this site, I believe ads are disabled if you pay roughly $10 annual sponsor fee. Which if you can set aside the frustration that it feels like they made site worse just to get you to pay, that is not much to pay for better experience on site where we spend a lot of time.

Paying $10 annually eliminates all these BS stopping and starting on this site? It’s annoying as hell

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Anyone know if Easton is still on HF?

Hopefully Easton is ok. Sucks to lose a good member of our community here.
IIRC I think he posted sometime in like 2021 when covid was at its peak that he was/is in medical field and was super busy, and I believe either had a newborn or a toddler or something and that’s where most of his time was going.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
IIRC I think he posted sometime in like 2021 when covid was at its peak that he was/is in medical field and was super busy, and I believe either had a newborn or a toddler or something and that’s where most of his time was going.
He also made it clear that he was unhappy with the direction the roster was going so I think he lost enjoyment in discussing the team.

Which is certainly understandable, but a shame since he was obviously a great poster.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
One time my buddy and I walked to Love Park off Manchester Rd and went sledding. I lived off Carmen Rd, so we had to walk a far ways through woods.

I bet my buddy he wouldn't go down this huge hill with trees on both sides, without his shoes.

He took my dare, took off his shoes, then decided to go down the hill without gloves bc he was so cold.

I nearly wet myself watching him go down yelling. He soon came up yelling, pass

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
me running along the path home.

I sat and laughed for a bit, then started walking home.

When I got home I asked my mom how Kevin was doing. She said she hadn't seen him. I quickly checked the house and then headed back out to look for him.

I walked miles and never found him.

When I got home, I went downstairs and noticed the bathroom door closed.

I found Kevin passed out sitting on the bathroom sink with his hands and feet running under cold water.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I'd like to slap the NHL schedulers. 12 day break, then back-to-back afternoon games on the east coast.
And f --- the blues for putting up with it
NHL hockey is meant to be played in the evening unless it is on a pond

and old man hockey is meant to be played at 2:00am

only youth hockey should be played during the day

everyone needs to get with the program

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad