Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Kyrou got away with the cross check in the corner that drew the retaliation penalty from Gudas a few seconds later. Then for the rest of the game you know Gudas was looking to get him back even more. Kyrou poked the bear and lived to tell the tale!
lol good call .. get under that mfers skin ....

gudas plays with a edge but i never seen him do shit in a scrap

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Tarasenko used to be a superstar.

Now he is a black hole collapsing into the nebulous ether.

Would you call the phenomenon a SuperVova?

He is a SuperVova from the planet Enko and he has arrived to Taraform Earth.

I'd like to thank the Academy.

nuIU0Ef.gif

Last edited:

dutchblues

Sep 28, 2007
Heerhugowaard
I HATE ESPN+!!! :mad::mad::mad: I miss the game by a couple of hours, and can't watch it now (until it MIGHT be replayed on some other day- probably at some ungodly hour), and there is no future days schedule to peruse. I'll have to look at each day's replay schedule, each new day, to see if it there! It seems to me that when I missed a game by a few hours with NHL TV, that it stayed up for our potential viewing till midnight that same night. BAH! HUMBUG!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I had a subscription for a month but didn't renew it. Terrible that the rights for broadcasting matches have ended up with ESPN. I now turn to the summaries of the matches. I'm retiring early on January 1st and thought that I would be able to watch the entire game in the morning (Dutch time) but that will not work now because of ESPN. maybe someone in Europe has a good tip to watch the matches at a later date???

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I had a subscription for a month but didn't renew it. Terrible that the rights for broadcasting matches have ended up with ESPN. I now turn to the summaries of the matches. I'm retiring early on January 1st and thought that I would be able to watch the entire game in the morning (Dutch time) but that will not work now because of ESPN. maybe someone in Europe has a good tip to watch the matches at a later date???

I'm in Europe but I just bit the bullet and pay for NHL.tv. That way I can watch the match whenever I have time. I believe my friend knows a site where you can watch the game at a later time, I'll ask him and send you a DM.

dutchblues

Sep 28, 2007
Heerhugowaard
i'm in Europe but I just bit the bullet and pay for NHL.tv. That way I can watch the match whenever I have time. I believe my friend knows a site where you can watch the game at a later time, I'll ask him and send you a DM

thanks for your comment. In recent years I have also watched via NHL.tv but strangely enough, the Netherlands is not in the list where NHL.tv will broadcast from this season. In (almost) all European countries you can receive NHL.tv but not in the Netherlands. :huh::huh: I have now received two links via Jura to watch matches. Hope this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad