When: Saturday, Dec. 4 at 12 p.m. CT
Where: FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, Florida
Watch: Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports app
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App

Reactions: Ranksu

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Can’t watch due to NHL Network, but look forward to reading the comments here to get some sense of how we are playing.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Wish I could watch the game.

Let’s Go Blues!!!!

Having Panther for lunch. Yummmmm

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Saad-RoR-Sunny
Kyrou-Schenn-Buch
Barbie-Thomas-Tarasenko
Joshua-Brown

Mikkola-Parayko
Krug-Scandella
Perunovich-Bortuzzo
Walman

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Not feeling great about this one. Bad stretch of games for us to catch the injury/covid bug. This is why it is so frustrating we didn't pocket those "easy" points earlier in the season against weaker opposition.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Can I just jump on the soapbox of how stupid the NHL is with it's games? They have games on RSNs, they have games on ESPN+/Hulu, AND they have games on NHL Network - all of which you pay for separately. Like, f***ing come on. I pay for ESPN+, I pay for Hulu, I pay for cable for my local area (Chicago) but I don't get the premium package for NHL network. FFS NHL this is why your sport is 5th in America now.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Can I just jump on the soapbox of how stupid the NHL is with it's games? They have games on RSNs, they have games on ESPN+/Hulu, AND they have games on NHL Network - all of which you pay for separately. Like, f***ing come on. I pay for ESPN+, I pay for Hulu, I pay for cable for my local area (Chicago) but I don't get the premium package for NHL network. FFS NHL this is why your sport is 5th in America now.
I’m assuming it’s not on espn+ since it’s on nhl network?

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
was it the great charles barkley who mused when the NHL was on OLN that he was buying the best tv packages he could and he still didn't get the hockey game channel? the NHL seems to like the premium subscription idea, hence their approach with NHL.tv and now this rubik's cube. i agree, very annoying for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad