Half-Assed GDT: Blues Blue Jackets: All Star Break Eve

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
1706651119739.png

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
I got surprise tickets for the game tonight. Very excited. Go Blues! Just feels like a game the Blues come out super flat in the past. Break coming up against a bad team. Would love to see the Blues put up a couple goals in the first and just dominate start to finish.
Why do that when we can dig ourselves a hole then come back and win 4-3 in OT?

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: 542365

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
John Kelly seriously needs to retire. The Blue Jackets don’t have a goalie in net and have an extra attacker and he still didn’t know there was a delayed penalty. And the play was IN the zone where there was clearly no goalie.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
John Kelly seriously needs to retire. The Blue Jackets don’t have a goalie in net and have an extra attacker and he still didn’t know there was a delayed penalty. And the play was IN the zone where there was clearly no goalie.
I don't know if I'm just realizing it because his broadcast partner is Jamie Rivers, but he definitely feels like he's not as sharp as he's been in the past.

Reactions: Blueston

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Alexa is so much easier on the eyes than Bernie. These things become important as screen resolution increases on TVs.

Reactions: Xerloris

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don't know if I'm just realizing it because his broadcast partner is Jamie Rivers, but he definitely feels like he's not as sharp as he's been in the past.
Yeah I’ve noticed the same. He’s been bad this year. Somebody else pointed out that he is confused about everything, and it’s true. He always says “not sure what caused that” about everything.

Reactions: Blueston

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Is this game on NHL network too? Jeez come on NHL at least spread out the suck a little bit so I don't have to go on a 3 week hockey holiday in the middle of the season.

John Kelly has always been a robot. He's f***ing awful and the only reason he has this job is b/c of his Dad.

That said, I've actually liked him a bit better this year, I feel like Rivers has loosened him up a bit compared to Pang. Rivers has actually grown on me a bit this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00