Half-Assed GDT: Blues At Lightning, I didn't forget..... Well, maybe I did.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Justin Faulk blasts a Power Play goal past Vasilevsky for his first goal of this season. Blooks back within 5 with about 3 minutes left. At least they avoided being shut out.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I don’t mind losing but this was pathetic.

This team might not have won but they should have been a lot better than they were even on paper..

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
giphy.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

missed the game tonight at work, seems like based on score and everything I've seen, I didn't miss much. I guess the new coach bump has come and gone?

Reactions: Blueston

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Maybe we should call this a rebuild reload refocus regroup.
Buch got Benched?
Mother f***ing f***, Bannister is derailing Buch's career.

I agree with others, it's 3 games. It's way too early to conclude anything about what this team is going to do going forward. But the way the team came out flat, after 2 days off and coming off 2 wins that appeared to boost the team's confidence especially after that Dallas win, ... not surprising to me. Let's see if they show up for the Panthers tomorrow night.

Reactions: Drubilly

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
Maybe we should call this a rebuild reload refocus regroup.

Mother f***ing f***, Bannister is derailing Buch's career.

I agree with others, it's 3 games. It's way too early to conclude anything about what this team is going to do going forward. But the way the team came out flat, after 2 days off and coming off 2 wins that appeared to boost the team's confidence especially after that Dallas win, ... not surprising to me. Let's see if they show up for the Panthers tomorrow night.
It's a re-pour! I'm grabbing more coffee. Anyone else??

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Now 49th all time in career defenseman points, and not even an offense-first defenseman ... first player in the history of all of the NHL to lead two franchises in ice time to a Cup ... Benn has never won jack shit
Total nitpick: Benn did win an Art Ross in 2015. Lowest point total in a full season since the league expanded beyond 70 games, lowest point total since Stan Mikita had 87 points in the 1967-68 season (a 74-game season), lowest point-per-game average since Elmer Lach in 1947-48, but ... he did win it, by a point over John Tavares.

Oh, and he sat on Pietrangelo once, and that's worth like 2.5 Cups. I remember seeing the banner of it the other night during the Dallas-Vegas game when the Golden Knights beat the shit out of the Stars 6-1. A game, interestingly enough, where Benn had an assist and was +1! while Pietrangelo had 0 points and was E - so, even more evidence that Benn > Pietrangelo.

Reactions: PocketNines

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad