Half-Assed GDT: Blues At Lightning, I didn't forget..... Well, maybe I did.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm starting to think it might not have been our Stanley Cup winning coach after all...
It is way too early to make these kinds of statements. You have to at least give Bannister a chance. He’s had what, 2 full practices with the team? He hasn’t had time to implement hardly anything.

When Berube took over in 2018, it’s not like the team immediately took off. It took at least a month with him as coach before anything really started to change (and Binnington coming up too).

No we’re not going to go on a Cup run, but I’m just saying shit takes time to evaluate.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Be great if our defense didn't get bullied in front of their net constantly.

It is way too early to make these kinds of statements. You have to at least give Bannister a chance. He’s had what, 2 full practices with the team? He hasn’t had time to implement hardly anything.

When Berube took over in 2018, it’s not like the team immediately took off. It took at least a month with him as coach before anything really started to change (and Binnington coming up too).

No we’re not going to go on a Cup run, but I’m just saying shit takes time to evaluate.
My statement has nothing to do with Bannister.

Reactions: Blueston and Ranksu

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Be great if our defense didn't get bullied in front of their net constantly.

My statement has nothing to do with Bannister.
lol ok. Your statement is pointless then.

Welp we’re 2-1 without Berube. Hire him back, we now know he wasn’t part of the problem at all!

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Our depth is just terrible. If Thomas-Buch-Kyrou isn't able to produce we are most likely not winning. Hoping next year some of our young kids start producing at at least a 3rd line level.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I was recording the game but shut it off. Tampa came out skating circles around the Blues but what a shit game.

No clue how the first goal counted.

The Blues are on the PP, Kyrou passes to Neighbors in front, he gets cross checked to the ice from behind, no call.

Before the 2nd goal Neighbors is tripped pretty blatantly. Enough that the TB player raised his stick to the ceiling for the obligatory “I didn’t do it” sign, when everyone knows they did. No call 2-0

The NHL rules… why have them?? They have never been enforced

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm finally starting to be able to mostly tune out River's ear bleed inducing voice.

Can we at least get one goal by a Blues player?

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
A mediocre roster loses It’s motivational coach. Doubt this ends well this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad