Post-Game Talk: Blues 3 Jets 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
It might be true, but curiously I can't find the story in the WFP, CBC, Sun, CTV, Global, or the Athletic.

Back in the old days, you walk a client through his testimony and as soon as you hear "I'm not sure" you have to think of your responsibility to save him paying out any more fees.

LOL - I'm surprised it's less than half.
Well, it is true and it didn't take me long to find out.
"In one of last year's scrimmages, defenceman Brenden Dillon threw a few big hits that ultimately led to Blake Wheeler speaking with the veteran to throttle it back just a touch."
From NHL.com training camp reports (admittedly not local media but I think that I first heard it from one of the local scribes/talking heads) for the current season but referring to the previous year's camp (Dillon's first as a Jet).

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Well, it is true and it didn't take me long to find out.
"In one of last year's scrimmages, defenceman Brenden Dillon threw a few big hits that ultimately led to Blake Wheeler speaking with the veteran to throttle it back just a touch."
From NHL.com training camp reports (admittedly not local media but I think that I first heard it from one of the local scribes/talking heads) for the current season but referring to the previous year's camp (Dillon's first as a Jet).

Yup. Jets don't compete as hard as teams who are consistently good. It's obvious. There's a bunch of little things that make you go hmm with Wheels, he's been here since Day 1, Mark not long after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad