Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets in the SENS Den, Friday 7:30 pm on TSN

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Wow, theres a word for that when we score more goals than the other team. A wim? A wir? something like that. Turnip basting for everyone

I'm sure there are some other sites where that kind of thing goes on and you can stream the first act of Hamilton, but not here. :mad:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
nothing from 1/2 way into the 3rd.
Watching him tonight he is really tentative in the Dzone.. He tends to be pretty passive. One shift Nate Thompson was actually telling him to battle the guy with the puck on the boards. I have no idea how he is being coached.
Sitting on the bench doesn't seem like a good answer at this point

Kid needs to see more action for sure.

Reactions: Alex1234

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
nothing from 1/2 way into the 3rd.
Watching him tonight he is really tentative in the Dzone.. He tends to be pretty passive. One shift Nate Thompson was actually telling him to battle the guy with the puck on the boards. I have no idea how he is being coached.
Sitting on the bench doesn't seem like a good answer at this point

At this point, I'd rather see him get 20+ mins a night in Belleville for the rest of the year.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Condon in tomorrow?

I'll say no for a couple of reasons. First, it's a back to back, so common sense says that you go with your other guy to ease up on workload. Secondly, I thought that Condon looked pretty average tonight. If he had really lit it up I might go back to him, but tonight he looked like what he is - a career .909 save percentage backup. With the contract Anderson is now lugging around, we really have no choice but to hope he finds his game again...

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad