GDT: Blue Jackets @ Ducks | 10 PM

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Since I won't be able to watch for a while now due to sleep deprivation, I can't judge tonight's games, just according stats. If today, it seems to me that the team played very well, Roslovic and partially Chinakhov replaced Texier and partially Sillinger on the PK (why?), it can say about Provorov, whom Bean. Judging by the stats, it is possible that Roslovic's contract can be extended, maybe Bean too.
What kind of dog bit Vincent that Merzlikins played agai , after playing so poorly play against LAK? Although the names were day-to-day?

Last edited:

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
Since I won't be able to watch for a while now due to sleep deprivation, I can't judge tonight's games, just according stats. If today, it seems to me that the team played very well, Roslovic and partially Chinakhov replaced Texier and partially Sillinger on the PK (why?), it can say about Provorov, whom Bean. Judging by the stats, it is possible that Roslovic's contract can be extended, maybe Bean too.
What kind of dog bit Vincent that Merzlikins played agai , after playing so poorly play against LAK? Although the names were day-to-day?
no way ros is kept. unless he's taking a 2-3m discount. Elvis went in after Tar got a stick in the eye. wasn't Elvis fault, he went in and had to deal with 2 three on ones ( shit effort on the boys )

Reactions: VT

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
People want to trade this man for draft picks

I haven’t seen that. I have seen where people are willing to trade him for a promising young player like Calum Ritchie + draft picks.

I went to bed after the Gaudreau goal. I remember when Gibson was a really good goalie. It is just sad to see him play now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad