GDT: Blue Jackets @ Ducks | 10 PM

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Who was the “lucky” bastard who got the bet in tonight?

Other than a few UFC fights, I’ve never wished I had a betting account more than tonight after Tarasov went out.

Whether at the deadline, the offseason, or a combo of both, a ROSTER OVERHAUL needs to take place.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
what did Aaron Johnson do to deserve that?

He just takes care of off ice things for players and families.
Not a god damn thing, and that's why he needs let go. Has been a tailcoat chaser of Nash the whole time. Country club needs to go. The whole Voronkov situation a few months ago was enough for me

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Team doesnt like him so the team probably stopped trying
I'm not sure I buy that but they stopped trying before he came into the game.

Not a god damn thing, and that's why he needs let go. Has been a tailcoat chaser of Nash the whole time. Country club needs to go. The whole Voronkov situation a few months ago was enough for me
What do you want him to try coaching the defense instead? The janitor fired because the locker room toilet wasn't clean enough this morning? Not sure what any of it has to do with the on ice sh*t show.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I got in a discussion with someone and compared complaining about Jarmo being a scout is like complaining about Aaron Johnson being a liaison for the team. Glad to see both happen within a few days of each other

Reactions: LJ7 and aRussian

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

What do you want him to try coaching the defense instead? The janitor fired because the locker room toilet wasn't clean enough this morning? Not sure what any of it has to do with the on ice sh*t show.
missed the joke.

Would be a good time for Voronkov to remember he doesnt have a Kent Johnson body and can get involved in these physical games

Reactions: Iron Balls McGinty

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio

His one job is to facilitate the acclimation of new players. The whole Voronkov saga I'll leave as evidence itself. He wasn't set up in the community and otherwise (despite Tyutin being the obvious and continuous support for our Russian players beforehand).

To play along: I don't want him coaching defense. I don't want him coaching. I don't want him in Admin. I don't want him owning. Nor do I want him as commissioner of hockey (if that's where your argument is leading).

Nash had him on our team despite him not being a defender that really warranted being on our team at the time in his captaincy. Nash has him in our organization despite his lack of any clear credentials. It's buddy time! Country club.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Boqvist also got relegated to third pairing with bean and that pair has been scarcely used

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad