GDT: Blackhawks vs Panthers - 7:00 CT NBCSCH - A New Lukas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Kurashev deserved that goal. Nice effort by him tonight.

He was the best Hawk on the ice. And it wasn't close.

bothers me a little that Luke doesn’t put Bedard out there to close out the game. It’s about development. You learn by doing.

Korchinski as well. I agree. But it's still early in the season. If he's not doing this by game 40, then it'll become an issue.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks lucky they had had a big lead...After the Bedard goal (and he did not play well except for that 1 shift where h e scored) ,Hawks stank and got outplayed ladt 2 periods ubderxa Florida barrage .

Lost the puck races and puck battles.. And lots of fails to get pucks out.

Once again zs Jones=hot sh*t..a 1D mist control the shifts .he failed miserablt..coukd not win pucks and get it out to relieve pressure.. jexstinks protecting tge crease...back to 95cents nit $9.5 m..
Kk needs to take over from him to re-order tge shifts...not let S.Kobes fails to dominate tge Hawks futility.

Lucky Mrazek was on a had a bitbif luck too..but man I an hating S.Jones .I wish we coukdctradevhom..but he is untraceable..

Bedard blocked sone shots and scored 1 foal...but a lotvofvtge fame fron 2nd period on he wss chasing and not getting tgevpuck..and a bit of puck watching..

Kurashev played well...hustled and thought he was our best forward.

Entwhistke pkayed hard but cost us a goal with his big fail to clear.

Reichel skated fast ..but it was a lot if 1 and dine amounting to little.

Anyway. We got the big lead...hekdvon and got tge en goal to cement tge win...But I do not thinkLR was hapoy with their play after we went up 4-0..
WE were rested...so I expected 69 full minutes of effort.. zdid not see much after our 4th goal..eased of tge throttle and let FLA dictate the play.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Anyone out there Hawks can bring in after giving Richardson the Savard special?

Seriously atrocious performance as coach in yr 2 from Luke
Considering the roster and maybe the most ridiculous schedule ever to start a season he should be considered in the running for NHL coach of the year through 10 games. You might be right about them changing coaches once they reach the next level but that has nothing to do with his performance so far this season.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Considering the roster and maybe the most ridiculous schedule ever to start a season he should be considered in the running for NHL coach of the year through 10 games. You might be right about them changing coaches once they reach the next level but that has nothing to do with his performance so far this season.
You can still evaluate a coach with a bad roster. Not fully. But you can evaluate things.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
must be referencing when he asked pang if the puck hit bedard in the shoe

would back up a brinks truck to bring him and eddie over from seattle but that boat has probably said with eddie and the org, forslund calls a great game
Forslund been the best in the business since Doc declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad