GDT: Blackhawks vs Panthers - 7:00 CT NBCSCH - A New Lukas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Yet again Korchinski is a fail.

We need to start a Korchinski plus/minus o' meter.

I'm saying he ends the season at minus 100. A good, round number.
IMG_0866.gif

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
The graphs always make me laugh man
I’m a big analytics believer but the public models aren’t accurate enough to draw any real conclusions from with a one game sample size. Always take those graphs with a grain of salt

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Zaitsev led the team with a +3..and Kaiser was+2 ...they were our best d-oair this game..

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
In other news, can we all pitch in for @shakes the clown to attend every home game for the rest of the year? Bedard may very well score 40 goals with them in attendance.
Why just home games? My 2 game win/Bedard scoring streak includes my trip to Vegas last week. Let’s increase that GoFundShakes to include all road trips as well.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Considering the roster and maybe the most ridiculous schedule ever to start a season he should be considered in the running for NHL coach of the year through 10 games. You might be right about them changing coaches once they reach the next level but that has nothing to do with his performance so far this season.
Luke has been around the NHL for a long time and as an ex-player he knows the game. I'd like to think that he will grow with this team. Is he perfect? No, and he has a questionable idea of what players he needs on the PP ... but other than that I like what he has done.

Reactions: Salvaged Ship

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Overall glad to see Reichel have his best game of the year. Shocking it’s when he’s at wing. Arguably took too long to get there but oh well.
It was a low bar. But I suppose it is a start.

Right now it looks like Kurashev has improved, Reichel, not so much.

Reactions: ClydeLee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad