GDT: Blackhawks vs Jets - Bell MTS Place - Dec 14 7:00pm CT - Last Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Im trying to think of a Mr Plinkett quote to post here that wouldnt get deleted, but im coming up empty.

Just watch the reviews. I've watched them more than the actual movies at this point.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player pre-game audio: Hendricks, Ehlers and Poolman.

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Are teams taking more liberty with Connor Hellebuyck? Are the Hawks still the standard in the central? Status of Kulikov/Trouba. On the evolution of Josh Morrissey. Challenge of an offensive defenceman switching his role to be a more defensive defenceman. Improvements to Jets faceoffs this season. On Todd Woodcroft pre-scouting. How have the rules impacted faceoffs?

To listen click here.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Interesting to hear Maurice comment on Hossa and his "issues" when he was assistant at the World Cup. He said he couldn't morning skate because of it

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Beyak mentioned this morning on 1290 that they have a sickness working its way through the team so it looks like Trouba and Kuli have what Myers did yesterday and Wheeler had a few days ago.

Looks like the flu will go on...

Reactions: ps241

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Look at the Hawks' GDT. You will not be disappointed.

(unless you tried to figure out their lineup, in which case you're screwed)

Ok our line up on the Hawks GDT is priceless: :biglaugh:

Jets Expected Lineup:
Two First Names - Thiefele - No Wheels
L + ers - Littler than DeBrincat - Not Patrick Kane
Pig - Lowly Adam - Not a Ten(ev)
Perrnault - Cubs pitcher - Joel from the Army

Lessissy - Trouble
Not Coolikuv - Meijers
Chia rots - Poolboy

Starter: Hell(ebuyck)

I know , when i first saw it i thought , who's Pig and laughed out loud ,oh ya Copp .:biglaugh:

Yeah, the guy who made that GDT (whoever he is) must be a real awesome and funny guy, I'm sure. Bet he's good looking too.

Your happiness makes me happy, for now at least. I will need you guys to suffer just a (Bryan) Little bit tonight. We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed two points tonight.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Yeah, the guy who made that GDT (whoever he is) must be a real awesome and funny guy, I'm sure. Bet he's good looking too.

Your happiness makes me happy, for now at least. I will need you guys to suffer just a (Bryan) Little bit tonight. We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed two points tonight.
The only glaring mistake you made was not calling Lowry "BIG Adam Lowry", as that is what essentially every commentator ever does, but other than that, I rate your work.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Chicago Blackhawks starting lineup:

Brandons sad - Mr wpg - Some guy with a cat
[mod]
Lesser Patrick - Who - ryan no heart
Washed up - washed up - some bum

Last edited by a moderator:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Shaft!

Which sounds cool when done Motown style, but otherwise like a Swedish guy asking for some juice.

Forget about the net neutrality though. You got yours and we got ours, and our guys are gonna rips yours full of holes while we wish there's gonna be someone in front of ours.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Forget about the net neutrality though. You got yours and we got ours, and our guys are gonna rips yours full of holes while we wish there's gonna be someone in front of ours.

I think you meant Force neutrality right ;)

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Chicago Blackhawks starting lineup:

Brandons sad - Mr wpg - Some guy with a cat
[mod]
Lesser Patrick - Who - ryan no heart
Washed up - washed up - some bum
If not for that Kane part, I would've given you a like for this. Also, Mr Intangibles or Top 100 is probably a better name for Toews. Still, not too bad. Not too bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Go X-Wings Jets!

upload_2017-12-14_14-12-5.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Dude you went full Grease with Ehlers. Wrong 70's movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad