GDT: Blackhawks vs Jets - Bell MTS Place - Dec 14 7:00pm CT - Last Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
For anybody that plays video games , did you know Mark Hamill is the voice of the Joker in the Batman games . And he is really good at it some of his lines are really funny and he does a awesome Joker laugh . Just a little nugget of info for you and oh ya , GO JETS GO !!!

You may even recall him playing a character in all the video segments in the old Wing Commander series.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok our line up on the Hawks GDT is priceless: :biglaugh:

Jets Expected Lineup:
Two First Names - Thiefele - No Wheels
L + ers - Littler than DeBrincat - Not Patrick Kane
Pig - Lowly Adam - Not a Ten(ev)
Perrnault - Cubs pitcher - Joel from the Army

Lessissy - Trouble
Not Coolikuv - Meijers
Chia rots - Poolboy

Starter: Hell(ebuyck)

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
My 9 year old boy said "dad do you want to see Star Wars with me" and so he and I will set up a father son date to check it out I guess. We saw the last one together so I guess he thinks its our thing now. Neither one of us are big Star Wars types but we enjoyed the last one so we'll give this one a shot.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Off topic but if the boys win tonight the dressing room will be all like this (after Celine)

giphy.gif

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I if you like creative Christmas displays check this one out. Star Wars (Darth Vader) themed and spoiler free :)

Reactions: jets2020champs

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
My 9 year old boy said "dad do you want to see Star Wars with me" and so he and I will set up a father son date to check it out I guess. We saw the last one together so I guess he thinks its our thing now. Neither one of us are big Star Wars types but we enjoyed the last one so we'll give this one a shot.

My husband and kids did a Star Wars marathon when the kids were younger. Now they play Star Wars video games together and watch new ones together together.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I hope it's just maintenance or else we'll see a Dano Melchiori pairing :sarcasm:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Missed opportunity to use the bearded Laine on the poster.

I thought Machoo man bun was more appropriate also with Jedi being semi-religious and the 4th line Jesus connection. I thought about adding more "faces" to the poster but I'm using an iPad to do that photoshopping and it's a bit time consuming with my fat fingers. I've never really done any of that before. I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out fairly decent. I didn't want to screw it up by getting too cute for my first effort.

Reactions: Dayofthedogs

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I if you like creative Christmas displays check this one out. Star Wars (Darth Vader) themed and spoiler free :)

Someone has too much money and time on their hands , unless that's George Lucas's home . :laugh:
You mean this?

HQeTlUDl_o.jpg
Sad thing is he looks better this way than that horrible thing that's on his face now .:laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok our line up on the Hawks GDT is priceless: :biglaugh:

Jets Expected Lineup:
Two First Names - Thiefele - No Wheels
L + ers - Littler than DeBrincat - Not Patrick Kane
Pig - Lowly Adam - Not a Ten(ev)
Perrnault - Cubs pitcher - Joel from the Army

Lessissy - Trouble
Not Coolikuv - Meijers
Chia rots - Poolboy

Starter: Hell(ebuyck)
I know , when i first saw it i thought , who's Pig and laughed out loud ,oh ya Copp .:biglaugh:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I thought Machoo man bun was more appropriate also with Jedi being semi-religious and the 4th line Jesus connection. I thought about adding more "faces" to the poster but I'm using an iPad to do that photoshopping and it's a bit time consuming with my fat fingers. I've never really done any of that before. I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out fairly decent. I didn't want to screw it up by getting too cute for my first effort.

It was great shop actually; I just spent too much time decoding if the big shadowing bearded fellow in the back had a familiar face and commented on my own deficiency.:laugh:

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
Who gives a ratsa%! about another new dinsey/starwars cashin movie!

Armia/MP are the jets secret weapon for sure. Think what those guys could do with a center who can actually still skate...

Reactions: Board Bard

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Who gives a ratsa%! about another new dinsey/starwars cashin movie!

Armia/MP are the jets secret weapon for sure. Think what those guys could do with a center who can actually still skate...

I'm so hyped from this thread I think I'm gonna go after the game tonight

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Beyak mentioned this morning on 1290 that they have a sickness working its way through the team so it looks like Trouba and Kuli have what Myers did yesterday and Wheeler had a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad