Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdj10

Feb 14, 2012
Neverland
What happened to Charlie? :(
I won't get to see Hank's hair in such detail anymore :(
The quality on that stream was better than our free to air crap we have down here

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Hopefully churles isn't in any sort of legal trouble. The big thing about his stream was I could use it on my iPhone as my home internet isn't great, however lately the mobile service has bee near useless. It was still a damn good stream with really good quality and no bloat to **** on my browser. Bummer he isn't streaming anymore. Still, there are other sites, just nothing that works on iOS :-/

magnkarl

Jan 26, 2014
Pickled Herring etc.
What happened to Charlie? I really LOVED his stream. I could use it on my pad, phone, pc and everywhere else. Where should I turn now to stream on Android? Any ideas where I can find someone who streams in HTML rather than java?

Last edited:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
What happened to Charlie? I really LOVED his stream. I could use it on my pad, phone, pc and everywhere else. Where should I turn now to stream on Android? Any ideas where I can find someone who streams in HTML rather than java?

I think his site re-transmitted other streams but the networks came after him anyways. Seems like all the good MSG streams died, we'll see tonight what can be found

What happened?

don't know, he's not responding to messages

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I think his site re-transmitted other streams but the networks came after him anyways. Seems like all the good MSG streams died, we'll see tonight what can be found

don't know, he's not responding to messages

**** man, luminaty for sure got to him. Candles up for our lost comrade. [`] rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad