Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Need this one and the Kaneless Hawks should be tired after their late start against the Islanders. Gotta keep the hot streak alive. Chicago and Anaheim are the best team the Rangers will face the rest of the way. Minnie is the only other non-wildcard playoff team. Get 'er done boys!

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
With MSL out, hoping to see Hayes on Power Play Line#2. Might be what we need to get the Power Play moving!

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
As I said in the post game thread, after 2 games against weak teams and then 2 days off, this team will be ready to go at home on national TV.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Still wish Klingberg was recalled and playing over Glass. I wish i could say the real reasoning is because of the cap but thats highly unlikely.

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
AV has made the Rangers one of the most resilient squads and I'm hoping for a bounce back after an awful outing against the Panthers. But I'm concerned that loss of Klien will be more impactful as we go a long here and the Rangers could suffer some losses as direct result of it. But LGR !

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Hunwick struggles against bigger teams, but we shouldn't have to worry about his play against Chicago.

The upcoming games against Anaheim, LA, Boston, and Winnipeg, on the other hand, I would like to see McIlrath get a shot in one or two. RH shot, and better equipped to handle those teams.

(And please, don't look at my username and think I'm some huge McIlrath fanboy. I just thought it was a clever reference.)

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
I wouldn't be surprised if we lose this one. I mean, we are due and Chicago is a great team. We are bound to lose a few games sooner or later, and this one seems like one for the taking. On the other hand, the way the Rangers handle injuries, Fast or Miller will probably score two goals a piece, with one each on the PP!

LGR!!

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
On one hand, it sucks that the games are getting spaced out so much. (for fans anyway) on the other hand, spaced out games are just giving lundqvist, MSL, klein etc that extra time to heal while games aren't being played.

As I said in the post game thread, after 2 games against weak teams and then 2 days off, this team will be ready to go at home on national TV.

The last thing any of the boys care about is if they are on national TV or not. Besides, I'm sure they don't want to get their space invaded by Pierre either. :help:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
14 Games remain, 28 max points
Rangers magic number:

Playoff Berth: 10 points
Division Title: 19 points
East Conf Title: 22 points
Presidents Trophy: 24 points

Status
Not open for further replies.