GDT: Blackhawks @ Oilers 12/12/23 Espn 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I will probably not be back in time for the start of this game.. I am going to see the Seaators game (Carolina is in town.) as my brother received gift tickets to the game..so wexare making the drive out to Kanata from Ottawa to go to the game...With traffic jammed going to the game takes about at least an hour for usually a 20-25 moiute drive not in rush ours...And getting out of the parking lot after the game may take a half hour so itcshoukd be close to an hour after the game before I get home
..(This is why the Senators need to pkay in a downtown arena in Ottawa atcLeNretonFkats so that I can simply hop on our Light Rail and be there and back within about 15 minutes each way..Game time isc7pm Ottawa time and so not over till about 2.5 hours later.arpubdv9:30pm...So I should be back for thec2nd period of the Hawks game.

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
I will probably not be back in time for the start of this game.. I am going to see the Seaators game (Carolina is in town.) as my brother received gift tickets to the game..so wexare making the drive out to Kanata from Ottawa to go to the game...With traffic jammed going to the game takes about at least an hour for usually a 20-25 moiute drive not in rush ours...And getting out of the parking lot after the game may take a half hour so itcshoukd be close to an hour after the game before I get home
..(This is why the Senators need to pkay in a downtown arena in Ottawa atcLeNretonFkats so that I can simply hop on our Light Rail and be there and back within about 15 minutes each way..Game time isc7pm Ottawa time and so not over till about 2.5 hours later.arpubdv9:30pm...So I should be back for thec2nd period of the Hawks game.
Fiddy is Canadian!? That explains the spelling...

TJBrocker

May 6, 2019
Even Tanking Team post deadline don't ice defensive groups like this, lol.

No Jones, no Korchinski, no Tinordi (I'm reaching a bit here but for emphasis). What a group this is, lol.

Season debut for Roos... it's only McDavid and Draisaitl, good luck Fil.

At least we have the giants pairing together!

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
The kids have been the best defensemen all season. Seth Jones being out, if he plays like he has most of the season, might be an improvement.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I have missed so many games this year because of work so I will enjoy this one even if its disaster.

It will be nice to see kids on D play

Roos, Phillips and Crevier are playing for jobs and continued path of development in Hawks organization at this point as next wave of defenders has begun to come into ranks this year

Make or break year IMO for Phillips and Roos (I think Crevier being RD keeps him in system at least another year to try and establish himself)

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Here I was thinking the Hawks opening roster was rough, not sure what to even say about this one.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Hello ass kicking. Oilers are actually my second favorite team, I was at the Edmonton/Vegas game 6 last year with all food and drink included. Hated the result of the game, loved the food drink and anthem. Stayed at the Marriott next door, awesome night!

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
THIS COULD BE BRUTAL!!!
rustedtank.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad