GDT: Blackhawks @ Bolts 6pm 11/9/23 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

The goal call on that was soooooooo bad. It sounded like Kurashev actually tipped the goal in... then it sounded like it wasn't Kurashev who tipped it, but someone else who tipped it, but then you saw it, and it wasn't really a tip... Vosters is a disaster. He has to go after this season if they're not willing to dump him mid-season.

Ain't saying much Hedman was awful.
It's obvious he means more like normal Hedman...

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
The goal call on that was soooooooo bad. It sounded like Kurashev actually tipped the goal in... then it sounded like it wasn't Kurashev who tipped it, but someone else who tipped it, but then you saw it, and it wasn't really a tip... Vosters is a disaster. He has to go after this season if they're not willing to dump him mid-season.

It's obvious he means more like normal Hedman...
Yea I got that. Just commenting on Hedman having a rough one.

And they won't dump Vosters until the off-season if they do it. But he's not a hockey guy and he's painful to listen to.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Yea I got that. Just commenting on Hedman having a rough one.

And they won't dump Vosters until the off-season if they do it. But he's not a hockey guy and he's painful to listen to.
I listen to the road stream every single time.

To expand, I can handle being annoying or bad catch phrases or whatever, but I can't handle the no hockey knowledge. Its appalling.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I listen to the road stream every single time.

To expand, I can handle being annoying or bad catch phrases or whatever, but I can't handle the no hockey knowledge. Its appalling.
Pang and the holy jumping makes my eyes roll but he's without a doubt a hockey guy. Vosters is a non hockey guy cutting his teeth in the industry but instead of covering some ECHL team he got handed Foley's mic. It's baffling.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I don't have a problem with Vosters, at all. He's young and he's learning and he'll get better, probably, if given time. Is he a great hockey announcer? No, not yet. I really don't hear the problem that gives so many of my fellow Hawks fans the vapors. I would 100 times rather listen to Vosters and Pang or Chelios than the Pat & Eddie lounge act.

Reactions: Fortyfives

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Good w! CB explosion game.. mrazek awesome again, 55’s first goal, and it seems Hall is gonna be ok?

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Solid win. My buddy was in Tampa with the company he works for and he sent me a video of the warm ups so I replied "you're about to bear witness to an ass whooping".

I never in a million years expected the game to go the way it did :laugh:.. what a pleasant surprise.

Bedard and Kurashev seem to be working well together, so far.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Good w! CB explosion game.. mrazek awesome again, 55’s first goal, and it seems Hall is gonna be ok?
Hard to believe Hall is OK- after slow mo on the knee... looked like at least sprain

AA- skating on LW during a 2-0n-1 breakout-- as soon as he got the Puck and DID NOT blow by the D man-- I said to myself what the F is wrong with him... never seen him skate that slowly... Next shift--he was off the ice... so Seems like certain leg/hip injury

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I don't have a problem with Vosters, at all. He's young and he's learning and he'll get better, probably, if given time. Is he a great hockey announcer? No, not yet. I really don't hear the problem that gives so many of my fellow Hawks fans the vapors. I would 100 times rather listen to Vosters and Pang or Chelios than the Pat & Eddie lounge act.
Nah you’re crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad