Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_6973.jpeg

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

Tinordi and Mrazek in. And apparently we’re rolling five lines.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’m not saying I’m worried about Bedards development…he’ll be fine. But at what point do we stop playing him with wingers that make little sense? Wasn’t the entire point of adding Hall so that he could play with 98? Foligno and Kurashev…idk I feel like there are better options even on a depleted roster like ours. Most notably Hall and Reichel….who our coach continues to keep away from Bedard at all costs for whatever reason.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I’d be playing both former Bolts tonight
Raddysh and Katchouk…sorry Entwistle

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Zaitsev is better than Tinordi. I can understand playing Tinordi tonight if you're worried about Tampa playing games.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
I’m not saying I’m worried about Bedards development…he’ll be fine. But at what point do we stop playing him with wingers that make little sense? Wasn’t the entire point of adding Hall so that he could play with 98? Foligno and Kurashev…idk I feel like there are better options even on a depleted roster like ours. Most notably Hall and Reichel….who our coach continues to keep away from Bedard at all costs for whatever reason.
I feel like Bedard's line with Foligno and Kurashev have been quite good together. Don't see why you would break them up unless that changes.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

That line is playing well together?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

I'll third it, but that has been the best line combo I've seen with Bedard since the start of the season. Not sure why you would switch up something that has been working.

Reactions: cris10

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Guess I was wrong then. Definitely keep the Bedard line together if playing well/clicking.

I just think it’s sucks from Reichels perspective when you look at how he’s been kept away from 98 while everyone else seemingly has gotten a look. And IMO Taylor Hall wasn’t signed to be a 3Rd liner given our lack of top end forward talent, but we’ll see what happens with him.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
Wonder if that players only meeting pays off tonight... and by that I mean hopefully we aren't run out of the building ala the Yotes game

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Soft ass call on SJ... apparently you can slash someone by rubbing your stick on their knee.

Caley just call it like it is... it was a trash call.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad