Blackhawks Avatars (Official 2014 Playoff Avatars)

Gardebut30

Jun 8, 2004
Gardebut30.jpg

Haha, I love it ReLyT, thanks.

I'll use this for a little till I get over my bitterness.

Also, I do like idea of using the IndianHead border with a picture in it. Awesome. If and when you're up to it, I'd like one of Kane.

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
okay here's a bunch of them... the open directory for the files is http://www.geocities.com/relyt58/hawksavys/

but i'll show most of them here if you want to just save and upload them yourself... if you don't know how to add a avatar to your profile pm me and i'll help you out... be proud hawks fans!!

obviously these look better underneath our usernames... these are also made to be used on hfboards by the obvious background colour... by special request I will accomodate other boards colors too

adams.jpg

aliu.jpg

barker.jpg

blunden.jpg

bolland.jpg

bourque.jpg

brouwer.jpg

burish.jpg

byfuglien.jpg

byfuglien2.jpg

hall.jpg

havlat.jpg

Last edited:

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
toews.jpg

toews2.jpg

unice.jpg

wisniewski.jpg

any other requests? I'll try for some more retro and oddball ones if anyone wants one... want to provide a pic? pm me the address of the picture...

Last edited:

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
I dont even know how to have an avatar besides the stupid ones provided anyone want to fill me in??
bump... i have no idea either.. anybody got the answer?

edit: apparently you need to be a member 90 days before you can upload a custom avatar. Oh well, I still got dibs on that Johansson one.

vcx*

For Havlat, you should put "Handle with care" or "Fragile"... Good job on the avs though ReLyT

Pilatus

Nov 9, 2007
Long Island, NY
Nice! Can't wait till my 90 days is over =/

Any chance of some more old school players?

Savard, JR, Dirk Graham, maybe even dare I say it.... POULIN haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad