Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks at Sharks - 2/5 at 9:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Emery has one good game and all of a sudden he gets 40% of the starts including back-to-back starts?

Holy over-reaction Batman!!!!!
looking at the schedule, Crawford needs more time during the games than usual. Get him going and play him against the good teams. With our talent, we should be able to win against the Jackets or Oilers

Didn't Toews get his concussion against the Sharks last year, via Thornton? Could we see a little 'payback' tonight? Not condoning injuring any one, but maybe Bollig/Mayers, Shaw, Brookbank get in Thorntons face a bit?

Hope so!

I'm not even interested in this. No bad intention or dirty play. Accidents happen.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
looking at the schedule, Crawford needs more time during the games than usual. Get him going and play him against the good teams. With our talent, we should be able to win against the Jackets or Oilers

I'm not even interested in this. No bad intention or dirty play. Accidents happen.

When did I say make a dirty play? If you read clearly I said -- no intent to injure.

Also, it wasn't an accident, Thornton clobbered him in the face with a punch.

ralph0226

Jun 1, 2010
If the Hawks don't do a complete 180 of their game against Calgary, the Sharks will eat them alive.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
When did I say make a dirty play? If you read clearly I said -- no intent to injure.

Also, it wasn't an accident, Thornton clobbered him in the face with a punch.

He did.... and he knows he can away with it. If Carcillo was healthy at least he could play occasionally in top 6 to keep opps honest. The best we can counter with is Bollig looking for Shark's tough guy in a staged fight. Which is a joke and unfortunate, but that goes with the territory with this team as it is.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
If the Hawks don't do a complete 180 of their game against Calgary, the Sharks will eat them alive.

Sharks are playing like crap too.

Although I do agree they'll lose if they play like that again. But that's obvious.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Thorntons go to move... set up below the net glove side and dish to the d at point or the guy in the slot.

Nothingman*

He did.... and he knows he can away with it. If Carcillo was healthy at least he could play occasionally in top 6 to keep opps honest. The best we can counter with is Bollig looking for Shark's tough guy in a staged fight. Which is a joke and unfortunate, but that goes with the territory with this team as it is.

Murray would tune up Bollig something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad