Blackhawks at 2018 World Championships (Kane MVP)

migi

Feb 25, 2015
This doesn't make sense.

Yeap.. :D

Marjamäki gets a huge amount of criticism in Finland. He over coaches players, plans every play from to start to the end. Its boring hockey. The Joker is too exciting for him.

Of course he picks up the NHL players but you got my point. If you are not proven, you can play your ass of and he still will not pick you. Well, if you havent played in Kärpät in FEL anyway..

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Kane’s gotten drunk and acted stupid before. Ergo, he is not pure enough for modern American society let alone captaining Team USA.

This isn’t the 1950’s anymore, people have standards for behavior in 2018.

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Kane’s gotten drunk and acted stupid before. Ergo, he is not pure enough for modern American society let alone captaining Team USA.

This isn’t the 1950’s anymore, people have standards for behavior in 2018.

Sorry CS, but this is pure BS. The fact that he got drunk and partied when he was an early 20 something with millions of dollars to blow has no bearing on his leadership on the ice, or the example he's setting for the younger players nowadays. None. It's comical to me that anyone could be opposed to him captaining Team USA.

Edit: The sarcasm emoji was a good addition to put in there. :thumbu:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Sorry CS, but this is pure BS. The fact that he got drunk and partied when he was an early 20 something with millions of dollars to blow has no bearing on his leadership on the ice, and the example he's setting for the younger players nowadays. None. It's comical to me that anyone could be opposed to him captaining Team USA.

My spoiler alert was a little late. I’ve got no qualms with Kane being captain. People that hate him should look in the mirror.

Reactions: migi and ChiHawks10

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I initially took the post serious until the spoiler addition. And I thought it was a long ways off from your typical mentality. :)

I forgot how to do it. FYI to all, no backslashes required, just
before and after and you’re all good.

Yeah, I have pretty low expectations of others, just don’t be hateful/hurtful and I’m cool with you, if you make a mistake, as long as it isn’t horrific and you show you learn from it, it’s forgivable and forgettable. Very impressed with Kaner’s new focus on leadership. Even better, just throw it in before and you’re good on the spoiler.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
I love that you can clearly see the caption on that video without even hitting it. This site cant so easily silence the greatness that is Jesse Pinkman. Mods better be cool and let this **** go. You hear me Shogun?
Maybe you should become a mod so you can enforce (or rather not enforce haha) your own rules? ;)
5c2.gif

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I don't see it anywhere here, but the recently signed German playmaker Dominik Kahun will be playing as a middle 6 center behind Drai on Germany's squad.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I don't see it anywhere here, but the recently signed German playmaker Dominik Kahun will be playing as a middle 6 center behind Drai on Germany's squad.
Yeah, saw that earlier and was meaning to mention it here, but forgot. It's nice that he's signed before the tourney started so we can keep an eye on him and see what we might have.

Reactions: Tryamkin

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
the Captain and Johnny Hockey just look like they could be magical together...what would I give to get Gaudreau here!! lol

Cat had a solid game, Oester wasn't bad either...Murphy had a few typical moments, but he threw some of the biggest hits and had some nice pinches. Murphy just plays so much better for his country than in the NHL..I am positive of it. 5 years in a row for Murphy representing the US at this tournament.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
the Captain and Johnny Hockey just look like they could be magical together...what would I give to get Gaudreau here!! lol

Cat had a solid game, Oester wasn't bad either...Murphy had a few typical moments, but he threw some of the biggest hits and had some nice pinches. Murphy just plays so much better for his country than in the NHL..I am positive of it. 5 years in a row for Murphy representing the US at this tournament.

Who is he paired with?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad