Rumor: Blackhawks and Predators deal coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 21, 2018
Preds may not have the "Star" names that TBL/PIT do but they have arguably the best depth throughout the lineup, and easily at D.

I could see them adding a guy like Hartman to beef up the bottom 6. In a long playoff run their bottom 6 could be the difference maker.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
what would Chicago be targeting for Hartman from the Preds???dman prospect Alexandre Carrier + type return?

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
What type of player is he? I assume he would be a long term replacement for Hartnell in the bottom 6 maybe. Didn't see the Preds trying to move on a 4th line solution on TDL day for sure...

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
What type of player is he? I assume he would be a long term replacement for Hartnell in the bottom 6 maybe. Didn't see the Preds trying to move on a 4th line solution on TDL day for sure...
Third line winger. Can also play center. Gritty 20 goal scorer. Takes dumb penalties, but sticks up for his teammates and wears a shit eating grin whenever guys try to mess with him.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

He can play spot duty in the top 6. Ideally a middle 6 scoring forward, plays with grit/physicality, and has a knack for getting under guys' skin. Can play any forward position. Would be good on the PP in front of the net. Expect him to be a perennial 35-50 point player, honestly. He's having a rough sophomore campaign, but put up 19 goals and 12 assists in 76GP last year in his rookie campaign. When utilized properly, he should be a 20g guy most years. Think... a far more talented Shaw.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
what would Chicago be targeting for Hartman from the Preds???dman prospect Alexandre Carrier + type return?

lol no. Not even close from a Nashville perspective. I wouldn't trade Carrier for Hartman straight up, much less add to him.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
lol no. Not even close from a Nashville perspective. I wouldn't trade Carrier for Hartman straight up, much less add to him.

im just trying to think of something that is a good return.. cause id have to think it would be a pretty damn good return for Hawks to move Hartman. We will see... its bizzare enough as it is that Chicago may move him

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
He's got 58 PIMS in 57 games. Seems like half of them are in the O zone behind the play.

He might not be as bad as Shaw, but it's not that far off. He doesn't ever lose his **** like Shaw did though.

He also doesn't get suspended for super-questionable hits and being overly aggressive in that regard.

He's an agitator, so he's obviously going to take some dumb penalties from time to time trying to get opposing players to take one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad