Seravalli: Blackhawks and Jonathan Toews made joint decision he will not be traded

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Not that Toews was anything more than a "big name" being moved if he did, but the the actual deadline day is shaping up to be pretty brutally bad if Timo doesn't get moved or gets traded beforehand lol

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Seravelli said on his DFO pod the other day that “an NHL team rep told him that Toews was currently weighing in at 240lbs”. I have no idea if that is true, just relaying what Frank passed on In his pod. If so that’s 40 lbs above his playing weight. i Do hope the guy is getting his health sorted out. No one wants to be so sick that they can’t perform their normal daily functions to go to work.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Seravelli said on his DFO pod the other day that “an NHL team rep told him that Toews was currently weighing in at 240lbs”. I have no idea if that is true, just relaying what Frank passed on In his pod. If so that’s 40 lbs above his playing weight. i Do hope the guy is getting his health sorted out. No one wants to be so sick that they can’t perform their normal daily functions to go to work.
He was playing like twenty days ago. That would be an awful lot of weight to put on that quickly.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
He was playing like twenty days ago. That would be an awful lot of weight to put on that quickly.
Ya it seemed like an odd comment for him to make, it was just in the context of him not being at 100% health - Seravelli was extremely careful to say that it wasn’t his information, it was that he was told by an NHL club rep, so that he was distanced from the statement (didn’t specify if the club was CBH or other).

Reactions: Ginger Papa

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Good to hear Toews is feeling better but I'm not sure he would've been that sought after anyway. Henrique's price must be through the roof right now for a team like the Avs, Ducks should capitalize.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

Did he accidentally eat the sofa ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad