Blackhawks 2013 Schedule

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
14 points in the first 12 and they are fine, people...

Of course 14 points in 12 games is a 96 point pace over a full season, basically playoff pace. Mostly on the road. So why wouldn't it be fine?

I'd say 10 points in the first 12 games is likely going to be fine.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Man, I've been roaming around looking at other Central / Western schedules; maybe I have too much Western Conf bias, but we're all screwed haha. These are the Preds last 10 games; we play you guys three times:

• Sat. April 6: Chicago, 2 p.m.
• Sun. April 7: at Chicago, 6 p.m.
• Tue. April 9: St. Louis, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 12: Dallas, 7 p.m.
• Sun. April 14: Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Mon. April 15: Vancouver, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 19: at Chicago, 7:30 p.m.
• Tue. April 23: Calgary, 7 p.m.
• Thu. April 25: at Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Sat. April 27: at Columbus, 6 p.m.

LarmerAmonteSeabrook

Man, I've been roaming around looking at other Central / Western schedules; maybe I have too much Western Conf bias, but we're all screwed haha. These are the Preds last 10 games; we play you guys three times:

• Sat. April 6: Chicago, 2 p.m.
• Sun. April 7: at Chicago, 6 p.m.
• Tue. April 9: St. Louis, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 12: Dallas, 7 p.m.
• Sun. April 14: Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Mon. April 15: Vancouver, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 19: at Chicago, 7:30 p.m.
• Tue. April 23: Calgary, 7 p.m.
• Thu. April 25: at Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Sat. April 27: at Columbus, 6 p.m.

If you extend that back another week, you guys come here THREE times in the month of April. Weird scheduling!

It's too bad we visit the Wild only during the week. I'd really like to get up there for a Hawks game.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Going to do my usual buying of the tickets within four hours of the game, get them e-mailed, and go for below face.

I'm doing my usual of buying games up while I can get them and reselling them way over face. Then going to games free with said earned money from sold tickets.

But I'm definitely going to the home opener :yo:

cherrypik

Jun 2, 2010
Mundelein, IL
I believe he won't be back until the second time we play them. All our tough guys should be called up for that game hopefully.

You would think but he smoked Seabrook in 10-11 playoffs and no one got even with him last regular season. I was very disappointed!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad