Blackhawks 2013 Schedule

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
We don't get to see the schedule until the memorandum of understanding has been signed...but a photo of what apparently is the "unofficial schedule" is floating around on twitter:

BAWX3jWCYAAruSn.jpg:large

assuming it's accurate 10 of our first 12 games are on the road. It only has us facing Detroit 4 times (but St. Louis 5 times). Does that sound right?

we have home/home series against nashville and the avs.

we finish the season in St. L. ... which potentially could be quite exciting :nod:

Last edited:

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Hi Gang... just passing along that the Kings/Hawks game on the 19th will be televised by NBC as well - regionally. No word on whether or not they'll be exclusive in-market (meaning CSN/FSN would not be able to broadcast the game in the Chicago and LA markets respectively)

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2013/1/11/3867102/nhl-schedule-2013-tv-nbc-opening-weekend

"It's been long-rumored that NBC will open up with a Flyers vs. Penguins national game at 3 p.m. ET on Jan. 19. It appears, however, that NBC will return to the old practice of regionalizing -- half the country will get one game, the other will get another.

The other game? NBC's listings page confirms that they'll be airing the home opener of the Los Angeles Kings, as they raise their banner against the Chicago Blackhawks. The likely result is that NBC will either split the country into east and west, or possibly add in a third game (New York Rangers vs. Boston perhaps?) and further split things up, ensuring a boffo rating."

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
If it's on NBC it won't be on the RSNs. They didn't spend $200M a year to not have people watching the game on their network.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
With an 45 minute to an hour drive back from the office, I'm really going to start getting ticked at when I have to work late on game nights now....

STC

Oct 29, 2012
The first game must be a mistake in terms of start time since its going to be at 2 and not noon as it states on the piece of paper.

Nothingman*

Well....another year the Hawks don't visit Minny on a weekend. ****ing ridiculous. Guess I will watch it from my hotel like last year.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
After the first quarter of the season (12 games), the Hawks will have had the same number of games in Phoenix as in Chicago.

Nothingman*

After the first quarter of the season (12 games), the Hawks will have had the same number of games in Phoenix as in Chicago.

Pretty sad isn't it? The Hawks are going to have to make hay on the road early. If they do it could end up fantastic for them. If not they can perhaps make some up at home. But I would prefer to see >50% on that long road trip.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Oh, just realized.... 2/1's going to be a bloodbath. Half of the Nucks are going to be targeting Keith's head, and it's only that low because the other half of the team will be targeting his groin.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Oh, just realized.... 2/1's going to be a bloodbath. Half of the Nucks are going to be targeting Keith's head, and it's only that low because the other half of the team will be targeting his groin.

Seriously scared about that game. Shaw, Bollig, and Carcillo all better be healthy and in the lineup.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
torres will be back for that second game against phoenix. i doubt he has anything to worry about...i don't think we have anyone on the team who will really step up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad