GDT: Blackhawks (14-33-2) @ Flames (21-22-5) at 8 pm

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Well that sucks needed luck and Markstrom to steal a game from an AHL team.

This is the kind of game the fools running our organization will use to justify going for it instead of doing what they should.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
With tonights win we only have to win 70% of our remaining games and we're in the playoffs boys!
That revenue from the first round is going to go a long way towards paying the property tax on Murray's little cabin in St Moritz Switzerland.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Didn’t watch but Klapka with 2 minutes of ice time against the lowly, tanking Hawks? Duehr and Schwindt with 5 while we ride Backlund to 23 minutes? Weird

Flames needed every minute from the top 9 to barely win 1-0 against the worst team in the league who has their entire roster on the IR. They score on half their breakaways and we lose.

I expect the losing to continue after the All-Star break. A couple more losses so solidify having little to no hope for the playoffs and guys like Kadri will quit making losses easier to come by.

Reactions: Felidae

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
That was such a dick after hours interview with Tanev. Basically calling him ugly the whole interview.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Didn’t watch but Klapka with 2 minutes of ice time against the lowly, tanking Hawks? Duehr and Schwindt with 5 while we ride Backlund to 23 minutes? Weird
Benched for 2 reasons I think:

1. Sat for 2 for a silly hooking penalty
2. Was a very tight game, coach didn't take any risks

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Hello everybody, how about those Flames?
My brother came over, pizza and wings. Vodka and sprite, and we watched the Royal Rumble and then the Flames game.
Nice to see a shutout. Thought we'd score a few more, but hey, it is what it is. I hope everyone had as good as a night as I did.
Who won the royal rumble? Was it good?

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Stop being a self appointed holier than thou fan monitor. If someone wants to cheer for a loss because they think in the long run it will make the team better... let them... without shitting on them by calling them stupid and dumb because you think they're wrong.
Oh shut up.

Also learn the difference between calling actions stupid and calling a person stupid. They aren't the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad