Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Win-o-meter?
DTW NYRcar.png

Bruner4329

Apr 24, 2016
Two points. I thought Trouba was really good today and brought a physical presence. And everyone on this board who said Kreider is only good at scoring goals in front of the net need to start paying attention to his other skills. Pass on Mika's second goal was a thing of beauty.

SickNice

Oct 7, 2005
Hoboken, NJ
people loved to hate doc for some reason. I thought he called the game extremely well with a ton of energy and little bias. he was a pro’s pro and I think the NHL really misses him.
It's the Devils ties and pitch of his voice I think but he was really good. The current state of the national broadcast game is terrible, no where near Doc and JD.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
also Gustafsson is so good. that's the biggest difference with this team over past years, he is exactly what you need in the playoffs instead of some big sloth. he's even dragging Trouba along with him to a respectable performance.

Being able to move the puck, find the open guy and make the smart plays is so crucial this time of year.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Nothing against you all but I prefer going to the Devils board after our wins to taste the tears. They were especially delicious. To recap: Rangers are bad and only score on the power play. Anyway…..

Fun fact: Rangers had more expected goals 5v5. Canes got more of the power play chances. That’s why they won the deserve to win o’meter.

Give us an even whistle and this game….was way worse for Carolina.
If we went 16-0 with an aggregate score of 95-3, they'd still say the refs tilted the ice or we only win because of the PP, or the other team's goalie is ECHL caliber, or Igor stood on his head.

Biggest bunch of whiny, copium huffing little bitches.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Nothing against you all but I prefer going to the Devils board after our wins to taste the tears. They were especially delicious. To recap: Rangers are bad and only score on the power play. Anyway…..

Fun fact: Rangers had more expected goals 5v5. Canes got more of the power play chances. That’s why they won the deserve to win o’meter.

Give us an even whistle and this game….was way worse for Carolina.
Those losers say that same shit after every win when the Rangers score a PP goal. It's their go to delusional rant.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
If we went 16-0 with an aggregate score of 95-3, they'd still say the refs tilted the ice or we only win because of the PP, or the other team's goalie is ECHL caliber, or Igor stood on his head.

Biggest bunch of whiny, copium huffing little bitches.
That's what happens when your shit overrated team finishes 40 points behind the Rangers. They got nothing.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Some IDIOT hurricanes fan on their board had the nerve to complain about the refs. We didn’t get any calls after the first two until the obvious trip on Lindgren. Some fans will blame anyone but their team I’ll never understand that.
Hurricane fans are on a little different level of hockey education. Kind of like comparing private school to city schools

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
yeah who knows how this series goes but that wasn't a good looking game for carolina and it isn't gonna get the job done over a 7 game series. but again, it also was the same shit they always do. Can the even adjust to another team? Or do they just throw the same shit out there again?
I think they did adjust. They saw their boring just shoot and pray style worked with their lucky first goal. Then they stopped doing that and tried to beat us with pretty goals. Please keep doing that.

Reactions: NoQuitInNewMexico

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Absolutely ridiculous that his crew was doing the game.

They were in Boston last night. They even made a comment about lack of sleep.
I more astutely made a comment about a lack of talent.

It bothers me a little because McDonagh and I went to the same school. Same communications program. He just doesn’t know hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad