Signing(s): Bill Belichick expected to sign with Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
This is the only place I can see Cousins going other than staying in Min and if he wants no less than 3 years, it might be his new home. I don't think the Vikings want to go more than 2*.

*But the Vikings are also kinda screwed because I don't think the Commies or Patriots trade back. They'll stay where they are and take QBs. (And even if Bears inexplicably stick with Fields I don't think they'd trade #1 to the Vikings).
I'm not taking Penix at 11 and McCarthy or Nix would be Ponder 2.0 taking a 2nd round prospect at #11.

I don't think Wilson goes there. Who else is available? Fields? I don't think Belichick wants that reclamation project either. This just screams Ryan Tannehill. Or maybe Brissett.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
This is the only place I can see Cousins going other than staying in Min and if he wants no less than 3 years, it might be his new home. I don't think the Vikings want to go more than 2*.

*But the Vikings are also kinda screwed because I don't think the Commies or Patriots trade back. They'll stay where they are and take QBs. (And even if Bears inexplicably stick with Fields I don't think they'd trade #1 to the Vikings).
I'm not taking Penix at 11 and McCarthy or Nix would be Ponder 2.0 taking a 2nd round prospect at #11.

I don't think Wilson goes there. Who else is available? Fields? I don't think Belichick wants that reclamation project either. This just screams Ryan Tannehill. Or maybe Brissett.
I posted earlier that Wentz is probably the best veteran out there after Cousins.
Jimmy has no arm strength.
Tanny, haven’t seen him much but his play has dropped since Smith left for Atl.

BB needs a plan at QB.

Minny, don’t think Hall did anything to give them confidence. Really limited options if it’s not cousins.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I posted earlier that Wentz is probably the best veteran out there after Cousins.

BB needs a plan at QB.

Minny, don’t think Hall did anything to give them confidence. Really limited options if it’s not cousins.
BB is going to re-sign Hoyer before considering Wentz. He's one of the worst shoppers in getting QBs or WRs but Wentz hero balling will turn off Belichick.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

BB needs a plan at QB.

they can draft Penix

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
1705707669345.png

Apparently at a Midtown Atlanta Chic-fil-A… 😆

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

Harbaugh gets a 2nd interview, too

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Did he make Atlanta interview the Bill’s OC just so he could say he beat Brady?

Say Hey Kid

War's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Harbaugh gets a 2nd interview, too
Agreed. This is a poor thread title based on one person's opinion. I'm surprised it hasn't been edited.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
At this point, I'm not sure the Falcons are waiting for more interviews with staff from the remaining teams. Belichick is far from a slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad