GDT: Biggest Game Of The Year (Birds that don't fly vs Canes)

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I think pesce could have a career in broadcasting after he retires if he wants one. Super natural in front of camera
2f1d9b7b45c8f077b52124f0aebd5786--supernatural-jensen-scene.jpg

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Oh wait the NC Education Lottery is like a gambling thingy where the profits go to education?

I did feel it was a bit silly to do that instead of pass exams and crap.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, I'm getting sick of the drop pass on the power play. There's got to be a more effective way of entering the zone, because the way they're doing it now seems to waste a lot of time.

Especially since EVERY team in the NHL does it so teams know it's coming. That said, the Canes don't have a super skilled guy that can carry it in the zone and control it to allow others to set up like some teams do. So I'm not sure what options exist with this personnel other than "shoot it in and hope to win the board battle" or this "drop pass".

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
How did Faulk forget how to get pucks past the goalie? He did it like all the time for years before this.

I wish every interview would just be with Justin Williams so he can continue his schtick of being a slightly annoyed and really cynical older vet who wants his coach and fellow players to read the subtext of what he is getting across to Maniscalco.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I'd be interested to know exactly where that money goes, but I have a feeling the definition of "education" they are working with is quite loose
Well. If they one day find out all the money went curious ways, the culprits can just shrug and say: well let that be education to you about handling ur mony.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad