GDT: Biggest Game Of The Year (Birds that don't fly vs Canes)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Keys to victory:

- Put Malkin, Crosby, and Kessel in handcuffs

- Tickle Jarry the goalie so much that you make him laugh uncontrollably that he can't make a Faulking save

- Whom ever the Canes goalie is tonight needs to not suck aka make a lot of Faulking saves

- Jeff Skinner needs to stop being a gosh dang slouch and score some freaking goals.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Looks like Saarela will sit unless Jordan doesn't play. I know it's only twice, and Wallmark did get in the next game, but I'm getting mildly annoyed by calling up a prospect just to sit him. I guess it's better to have the good player like Saarela if needed, but if they are pretty sure Jordan will play, call up someone that sucks like Brown.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Looks like Saarela will sit unless Jordan doesn't play. I know it's only twice, and Wallmark did get in the next game, but I'm getting mildly annoyed by calling up a prospect just to sit him. I guess it's better to have the good player like Saarela if needed, but if they are pretty sure Jordan will play, call up someone that sucks like Brown.

Probably helps to have them get in a practice or two with the team

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Probably helps to have them get in a practice or two with the team

Also, it is a nice financial reward for the guys on 2-way contracts...extra cash for the days spent sitting on an NHL bench.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

These games are actually pretty important now. Staal is probably a game time decision, I'd hate to have to rely on Brown as the replacement if Staal is a no go. We need to ice the best roster we possibly can every night, if Staals out hopefully Saarela is the answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->