GDT: Big Bloody Battle at Ball Arena, CGY(11-13-3) @ COL(16-9-2) 730PM SN1

Who is the Flames best defenseman dressed in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Zary kind of reminds me of monahan ngl. Better skater for sure, but that hand eye was vintage monahan

I was thinking that a little earlier this game on the PP. Why he isn't floating between slot and front and instead at the point is bizarre for the PP strategy.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Zary is the best thing that's happened to the team this season

Wasn't it last season quite a few posters felt we should have drafted Lapierre instead of trading down?

f*** me@!!

Great goal, just defend this period

Noooooo. Don't let your foot off the gas vs a team like the Avs. We want ten is safer than trying to turtle.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Hanifin skating MacKinnon into the ground on that goal just highlights how much of a head-scratcher he is.

He pulls moves like that 4 or 5 times a season and then just throws flat-footed limp wristers from the point for the rest of the year

Reactions: joescores

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Hanifin skating MacKinnon into the ground on that goal just highlights how much of a head-scratcher he is.

He pulls moves like that 4 or 5 times a season and then just throws flat-footed limp wristers from the point for the rest of the year
He needs another coach to micromanage him

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

Usually when he drives wide past the circles or around the net something good happens. When he's standing still on the blueline not so much.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Lol. So it figures. My buddy needed help in Diablo IV, so I put on my PS5 and missed the whole 2nd period. I listened to it on the NHL app though.
So maybe if I go away every period we'll score 4 goals?

Damn, not a good time for a stick breakage lol.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Lol. So it figures. My buddy needed help in Diablo IV, so I put on my PS5 and missed the whole 2nd period. I listened to it on the NHL app though.
So maybe if I go away every period we'll score 4 goals?

Damn, not a good time for a stick breakage lol.
You may have to, Boom. 😂

Reactions: Boomstick

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Lmao wtf Kadri how does the stick break like that?

Also, was that Coleman with the one handed pass laying down to set up the rush? Whoever it was, what an effort.

Reactions: Boomstick and Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Lmao wtf Kadri how does the stick break like that?

Also, was that Coleman with the one handed pass laying down to set up the rush? Whoever it was, what an effort.

Kadri had a good defensive play to take away a rebound too. Not sure if Coleman or Dube?

Reactions: Felidae

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Please powerplay do something good

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad