GDT: Big Bloody Battle at Ball Arena, CGY(11-13-3) @ COL(16-9-2) 730PM SN1

Who is the Flames best defenseman dressed in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
They're the problem then because they didn't know when to stop.
Easy to say, but again ppl are fallible. Again $500 isn't earth-shattering money, but I knew that it had to end there. At the end of the day it is on them, but theses companies know how to f*** with your psychology to their advantage.

That's like saying alcohol is bad because someone got alcohol poisoning
Except it is literal poison and is carcinogenic

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This team has too many holes, and this coaching staff makes it worse. 5-3 in the 3rd and Huska has this team gaining center and flipping pucks in for the first 10 minutes

Reactions: Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Well the Flames gave the Avs an early Christmas 🎁. Brutal game by Calgary tonight.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Wow, unfortunate to not even get a point from that after being up by 2.

Their elite talent showed up in the 3rd and that was the difference.
Aye, they commented on exactly that. The zone entry, the deke by Makar, the precision finish. Not sure if that was on the tying goal or what not, but anyone watching knows the play. It was the Rantanen finish.

Reactions: Boomstick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Which sites do you guys use? My buddy uses bet365, and I have an account there but I never ended up making a deposit and bet. I want get into those crazy parlays that a thousand times over.
Pinnacle
Bet365
Sports interaction
Coolbet
Bodog
Betway
Playnow
These are my current rotation of sites I'm carrying balances on. I'm a top down bettor so I look for inefficiencies in the market like anyone above a recreational punter will do. Some books are incredibly slow at updating odds or will simply hang a poor number.

Reactions: Boomstick

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
giphy.gif

Sure is a freeing feeling. Happy with a win, not feeling too bad with a loss.
Looking forward to the selling.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Gambling is bad and you shouldn't do it. I blew $500 in Vegas and told myself that is it, never again.

Sorry I'll stop my moralistic rant now.

Betting for me can be entertainment, but has also acted as a supplementary income for 20+ yrs. I don't bet unless I think it's +EV. I bet small and have never gone down the rabbit hole of betting more than I can afford. I don't think I'm wired that way.

I have a mathematical brain so if I see a bad number and I have a fairly large edge regarding implied probability I'll take it.

Tons of people can't control themselves and if my chatter about the plays I've made triggers you or anyone else I'm happy to shut up about it.

Cheers all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad