Recalled/Assigned: Bibeau and Granberg Re-assigned to the Marlies

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Plenty of smoke right now... Trade last night looked like a precursor to a larger move, then within 24 hours a defenceman and a goalie are called up from the Marlies, when no injuries were previously mentioned or expected.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
Good for him if he does, at least it's a prospect that would do it. **** Aubin
Aubin gave the team some passable goaltending when they weren't getting it. The goaltending is fine now. The team just can't score.

No JS Aubin is stopping this tank. ;)

Plenty of smoke right now... Trade last night looked like a precursor to a larger move, then within 24 hours a defenceman and a goalie are called up from the Marlies, when no injuries were previously mentioned or expected.
Granberg was an emergency call-up, though, so that's probably just because Robidas is injured again or something.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto

It certainly feels like something is gonna happen soon... But maybe we're reading into things too much.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

And they are playing at home, so it's not a callup JUST IN CASE if you know what I mean. There's either been a couple unreported injuries last night or there's a deal going on.

I have to leave in 45 minute... Make it rain Nonis.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009

vwMin.gif

I bet noting happens though, some minor injury or something.

trickster

Maple Leaf Lane Forever
Mar 6, 2002
Leaf Nation
My guess is Reimer and Franson to Tampa for a Cadbury egg... It doesn't seem worth it until you get to the centre of it...

naturalnumbas

Mar 6, 2010
Toronto
This seems the likeliest scenario.

I dunno. Definitely possible but if it looked like he couldn't go why would Horacheck confirm he was starting? If it is borderline he can probably sit on the bench as a backup, unless they decided they want Bibeau to start over Reims.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
kind of surprised. Reimer's situation not getting any better. Unless Bernier is hurt.

I don't get it, who is backing Gibson up today then? They're playing in about 10 minutes. Sparks wasn't called up to the Marlies was he?

That being said, this call up and Granberg's are likely just for illness or injury, whether emergency basis or not. I don't expect trade.

JMcLeaf

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 1m1 minute ago
Leafs recall Bibeau on emergency basis. Something is afoot.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I don't get it, who is backing Gibson up today then? They're playing in about 10 minutes. Sparks wasn't called up to the Marlies was he?

That being said, this call up and Granberg's are likely just for illness or injury, whether emergency basis or not. I don't expect trade.

They signed Knick Dawe to a ATO. 21 years old playing for Ryerson University.

Sparks will probably get called up though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad