Beyond the Numbers - How good is the locker room right now?

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
they both did the BioSteel camp right?

Yeah I remember seeing that on Twitter, but other than knowing they'd gone up against each other in junior and the camp, I didn't know much else about their relationship.

This one, eh? I think they're good friends. I mean heck, they battled against each other in juniors but they were also on the same World Juniors team as well. But hey, who doesn't love to score from a feed from McCaptain. :naughty:

They're also roommates on the road.

When Mcdavid was first drafted by Edmonton Darnell was the only person in the organization he had any semblance of a personal relationship with from the world junior team and playing each other in the OHL. Mcdavid reached out to nurse and they've been close since. I know nurse and Draisaitl are tight too in pre season Drai refered to Darnell as "one of my best friends".

Drai Nurse and McDavid are pretty tight. They were going to rookie camps together.

Thanks guys.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Honestly, think the only bad thing in the room this year has been the flu virus that's been working its way through the team. Sekera, Davidson, and now Benning all missing at least one game because of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad