Best players to never get 100 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
This is a thread debating the best players to never get 100 points in a season. Now keep in mind this thread does not include defenseman. And it doesnt include guys who were in their prime before 1969 which was the first 100 point season from someone (Espo, Howe, Hull). So keep it reasonable. Dont say the Rocket or Beliveau are the best to never get 100 points because no one did that in their heydays. So basically from the 70s and on.

Here is the list I have compiled.

Lanny McDonald - never got more than 98 points
Rod Gilbert - Career high of 97 points
Mike Modano - Never more than 93 points
Jacques Lemaire - 97 points
Cam Neely - 92 points career high

There are others I'm sure of that

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
wow, Modano never topped 100?

I guess there'll be a lot of goal-first players who will be on this list. Bondra, Leclair, Tkachuk, Amonte, etc

KOVALEV10*

The thread starter clearly stated that this thread does not involve defenseman yet half the post are defenseman. What do poeple not get?

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
KOVALEV10 said:
The thread starter clearly stated that this thread does not involve defenseman yet half the post are defenseman. What do poeple not get?

Modano
Bondra
Leclair
Tchachuk
Neely
Propp
Bourque

To clarify, since my math is poor, how does that list work out to half the posts being defencemen?? I may not be a genius,but no matter how many ways I work it out, I can't seem to get half?? :dunno:

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
To clarify, since my math is poor, how does that list work out to half the posts being defencemen?? I may not be a genius,but no matter how many ways I work it out, I can't seem to get half??

Are you kidding me? It's because you live in an era where half of something is when you divide it by two. Back in the day, thanks to the tougher questions, it was actually harder to divide so they made a half just one part of something. However, K10 smoked a lot of cigarettes and drank, but otherwise he would have been able to do today's version of division, and would have been as good as you.

KOVALEV10*

Bring Back Bucky said:
Modano
Bondra
Leclair
Tchachuk
Neely
Propp
Bourque

To clarify, since my math is poor, how does that list work out to half the posts being defencemen?? I may not be a genius,but no matter how many ways I work it out, I can't seem to get half?? :dunno:

Why do you have to be a jackass? Someone had posted a couple of defensemans names and as soon as I posted he deleted his post. What a nice person you are pal.

KOVALEV10*

Mr Bugg said:
Are you kidding me? It's because you live in an era where half of something is when you divide it by two. Back in the day, thanks to the tougher questions, it was actually harder to divide so they made a half just one part of something. However, K10 smoked a lot of cigarettes and drank, but otherwise he would have been able to do today's version of division, and would have been as good as you.

You're an even bigger as hole punk. Someone had posted some defenseman's names but as soon as I posted he deleted his post. Talk about being rude and a little wack thats certainly not far from what you are.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
KOVALEV10 said:
Why do you have to be a jackass? Someone had posted a couple of defensemans names and as soon as I posted he deleted his post. What a nice person you are pal.

Maybe if you didn't call people names all the time people wouldn't make fun of you..
Keep up the name calling, it looks good on you.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
KOVALEV10 said:

Maybe he didn't read the thread criteria :dunno:

Jaysfanatic*

I think Elias is a threat to pop 100 every year, on a wide open team, I feel he can do just that! I think LeClair, Modano, Neely really stand out to me as well.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
KOVALEV10 said:
Ray Bourque broke 90 four times in an era when D-Men could get 100.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Aer we talking only offensive fowards?

Jacques Lemaire never hit 100, but he wasn't all about the offense either (even though he did hit 44goals/95 points once)

KOVALEV10*

Mr Bugg said:
What, did your sense of humor die with Lafleur's career?

If you describe that as funny... then god help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad