Best players to never get 100 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
KOVALEV10 said:
Are you kidding me? It's because you live in an era where half of something is when you divide it by two. Back in the day, thanks to the tougher questions, it was actually harder to divide so they made a half just one part of something. However, K10 smoked a lot of cigarettes and drank, but otherwise he would have been able to do today's version of division, and would have been as good as you.

If you describe that as funny... then god help you.

I found it quite funny. Particularly the "you would have been just as good had you not smoked or drank" part. :biglaugh: :D

KOVALEV10*

Mr Bugg said:
He sure did. I was able to find a Nords Lafleur jersey for $10 at a garage sale.

If you think you're funny then go ahead and continue I'm sure everyone of your friends are laughing so hard... well all 1 of them (Bucky) is. :biglaugh:

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
If you think you're funny then go ahead and continue I'm sure everyone of your friends are laughing so hard... well all 1 of them (Bucky) is.

I'd correct you, but we've already covered your weak math skills. Don't want to drag that joke out like Lafleur did with his career.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
To bring this thread back on topic:

As far as I can tell, Brian Propp, Vincent Damphousse, and Ray Bourque hold the record for the most 90+ point seasons without ever reaching 100, each managing it 4 times.

Rod Gilbert, Lanny McDonald, and John Leclair all cleared 90 three times.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
KOVALEV10 said:
If you think you're funny then go ahead and continue I'm sure everyone of your friends are laughing so hard... well all 1 of them (Bucky) is. :biglaugh:

To clarify, Mr. Bugg and I are not friends. He, in fact is my Dad. While I am a keen personal observer of the career of Wayne Gretzky, I never saw Mark Messier play. Luckily, my dad (Mr. Bugg) moved out to Edmonton for a year around 1972 and gave me a first hand report.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Bergeron47 said:
Aer we talking only offensive fowards?

Jacques Lemaire never hit 100, but he wasn't all about the offense either (even though he did hit 44goals/95 points once)
Thats why I mentioned Propp.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Bring Back Bucky said:
It may suprise some, but I agree with Modano. Just a fantastic player, if his prime had been a few years earlier i figure he would have hit the mark.
He probably would have if not for the dead puck era, playing on Reunion Arena slush and Ken Hitchcock's system that was designed to win a game 0 to minus 1.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
If we are talking about players who have played in the NHL the obvious choice would be Sergei Makarov. What an astonishing player he was in his early and mid 20's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad