Speculation: Bergevin in Chicago talking to Doug Wilson

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
People talk about Bickell being dead weight. With the cap rumoured to be staying put, maybe Bergevin can squeeze CHI for Bickell, with the Hawks retaining salary.

Bickell at 2M would be awesome

Why in the world would the cap not rise? The Roger's deal kicks in, in full next year. Should take the cap up $4M at least, I think.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Sure he does just a coincidence he happens to visit them when San Jose is in town.............:thumbu:

Yeah, it probably is a coincidence. Why would he fly all the way to Chicago to meet up with Doug Wilson? :huh:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I'm not sure why some posters feel the need to inform others that this could be nothing....? Anyone who's spent more than ten minutes following any major sport would recognize that. It's for fun and for speculation.

Demers might be an interesting addition and I've always liked Rundblad. In terms of forwards, Morin's having a rough start of the season and seems to always be in Quenneville's doghouse.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'm not sure why some posters feel the need to inform others that this could be nothing....? Anyone who's spent more than ten minutes following any major sport would recognize that. It's for fun and for speculation.

Demers might be an interesting addition and I've always liked Rundblad. In terms of forwards, Morin's having a rough start of the season and seems to always be in Quenneville's doghouse.

Thank you. Like seriously, lighten up people

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Maybe, just mayyybe Bergevin was in Chitown for personal matters and decided to stick around for the game. And talk smack with a collegue, Just sayin'.

I know, I know, party pooper.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Maybe, just mayyybe Bergevin was in Chitown for personal matters and decided to stick around for the game. And talk smack with a collegue, Just sayin'.

Shhh! You're not allowed to say that!

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014

I know, I know, party pooper.

Just another person taking advantage of corporate tickets ;)

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
No idea what we'd trade. Both of us want a big, fast RWer. SJ does need a LHD, which MTL has an abundance of. I wouldn't mind Beaulieu on SJ, but don't know what to give up.

Having

Vlasic - Braun
Mueller - Burns
Beaulieu - Demers

would be an awesome top 6 though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad