RDS: The All Encompassing Bergevin Thread: "I know where we are going"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
It stings really bad, knowing that the owner can't see what is obvious to everyone else, and has been for many months already. :help:

Hopefully it's like that time Bob Gainey reassured everyone that Carbo was his guy to be the head coach, and Guy was fired in the following days/weeks.

Reactions: FinnHab and Oryxo

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
He'll last another year, in order for Molson to not lose too much wad on his contract.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
If this is true then Geoff Molson is somehow even more incompetent than Bergevin is.

Reactions: Licentia

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I want to hope the only reason Molson may be saying this is the trade deadline is coming up and he doesn’t want his GM seem to be on thin ice.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Meh this type of shit comes out and we have no background to it. He might mean the job is his this season and it could be a reference to how the rumours were discussing that he doesn't have the go ahead to trade. They will probably reconvene and figure out at season's end what the best move is.

In any case I'd rather have Bergevin able to deal our players in this trade period than a self imposed trade blockage. The team is in no way making the playoffs so I don't see Bergevin trading for anyone that would affect the team.

Reactions: dinodebino

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
How the **** does Geoff have “full confidence” in Marc to put us back on track??

When has Bergevin EVER given the impression that he knows how to build a hockey club?

You have to be a moron to have full confidence in this man. It makes no f***ing sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
How the **** does Geoff have “full confidence” in Marc to put us back on track??

When has Bergevin EVER given the impression that he knows how to build a hockey club?

You have to be a moron to have full confidence in this man. It makes no ****ing sense.
Very well said...........

Lavoie? Why would anyone believe this guy?

mtl_felix

Sep 10, 2006
Lavaltrie, Quebec
Money talks. Stop giving these idiots your money and something will change.

I imagine Molson feels he's losing less by keeping the bozos in place rather than clearing everyone. So there you go.

Reactions: NameInUse

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg

You have to be a moron to have full confidence in this man. It makes no ****ing sense.

I cut back my Habs watching from 60+games a year to about 5 in the fall of 2013 because it was clear that Bergevin was going to waste what he inherited and the team wasn't going to go anywhere under him.

Almost 5 years later and Eugene Molson still hasn't come to that realization.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's Molson leading. What do you guys expect. Only in Montreal would a plan that wouldn't work be replace by another plan, while all this changed of plans, were totally part....of the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad