Confirmed with Link: Bergevin and Molson to hold press conference 4 pm Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Possible intrigue?

Does the plan get revealed somehow?

Is there a President of Hockey ops hired?

(Mod)
It's been confirmed that Molson & Bergevin will have a press conference together 4 pm Monday.

We'll use this thread.

geoff-molson-marc-bergevin-canadiens-montreal-hockey-lnh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LeHab
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Molson: “We’ll do everything in our power to give our great fans the team they deserve”

Meanwhile he’ll bring Bergevin back, completely contradicting himself and showing his utter cluelessness.

Yep, déjà vu. They're only saying words, they're like politicians. Can't wait to see how they contradict each other from their respective PC. But what I really want to hear is that they know they made mistakes and I want to hear what their intentions are to address those. I don't want to hear a single excuse. I understand they can't tell us everything, but the way they act is ridiculous. There has to be a place in the middle, right?

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Build through the draft sounds nice but what actual steps are they planning to make that happen?

Relying on the same people who have done a less then stellar job for a long time now?

The organization needs much more young talent, I hope that is addressed.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
What's the source on them having 2 separate conferences? I remember 2 years ago that Molson wanted to be right next to Bergevin to show support.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If dummy was fired, I figure he wouldn't do a press conference. So he is still there.

But with Molson speaking alone, he may hire a VP.

The Molson PC, for once, may just be interesting. If it's being held separately, it hopefully has something to do with his changed involvement or the end of his involvement as a fake hockey man.

Last edited:

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
it could be that too... Molson presenting his new Prez, Hockey Operations: Patrick Roy !
If that were to happen, could be Bye Bye country club.

Would be interesting to see who else he would bring with him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is this the start of a 3 stooges routine. :)

While the Rangers say what they need to say and announce it without delay or fanfare, the Habs multiply press conferences.

Looking forward to the PCs of Youppi, the zamboni driver and the guy who has been schlepping bags and picking up socks for them for the past 25 years.

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
Fans should storm the pressers and fill the room with people. Then maybe we can get some answers to the real questions and not have reporters ask "how do you like your eggs cooked?" anymore.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I thought CJ wasnt going to be there.

I was just making a joke about the 3 stooges "Who's on first routine" since the Habs management team are full of them. :) Not sure what's going on with these PC's or who will be there. Should be an interesting few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad