Confirmed with Link: Bennett signs ELC

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Whenever I hear about our guys signing ELC, I don't get excited, thinking that it's pretty much guaranteed to happen...

...then I think of Tim Erixson. Now I'm all like
w0g6qw.jpg

JulianHopper*

Not really that surprising since he's the highest draft pick the Flames have ever had.

Going to be a good player for the Flames this season. I bet he'll make the team.

Good for Sam Bennett.

marbsarebad

Jul 20, 2013
Olympia, WA
Not really that surprising since he's the highest draft pick the Flames have ever had.

Going to be a good player for the Flames this season. I bet he'll make the team.

Good for Sam Bennett.

I hope he doesn't make the team thus year, actually. He played LW all last year and should go down for a full year as the all-star center of Kingston. The Flames are a losing team thus year and we need SOMEONE in this organization besides Johnny who knows what winning feels like.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I hope he doesn't make the team thus year, actually. He played LW all last year and should go down for a full year as the all-star center of Kingston. The Flames are a losing team thus year and we need SOMEONE in this organization besides Johnny who knows what winning feels like.

He played Centre all year, and will for the rest of his career IMO.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I think I was mixing up Bennett and Dal Colle. Still Bennett should go down for one more year. He's the youngest guy in the top 10.

Totally agree. I would be very surprised if he sticks past a few early games. He's going to have a great year in Kingston.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: